Vocoder tunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vocoder tunes

As much as I hate the sound of auto-tuner I am partial to a bit of old fashioned vocoder. Can any of the good folk on here recommend any of their particular faves. Not sure of the earliest examples but the older the better.

Appreciated.
    https://tdrec.bandcamp.com/

Board approved I'm sure

Check out Black Moth Super Rainbow, they don't mind a bit of vocoder action

Ott S&TFS
    Everyone tear down your own little wall
    That keeps you from being a part of it all
    Because you've got to be one with the one and all
    You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

People think robotic aliens have to be really intense and competitive and throw down aggressive shouty beats all the time but it just isn't true!

Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Not strictly vocoder, but rather early.

Comment

Some more http://www.verygoodplus.co.uk/showthread.php/32861

Comment

That explains the deja vu.
            Everyone tear down your own little wall
            That keeps you from being a part of it all
            Because you've got to be one with the one and all
            You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

Originally posted by Sonovox View Post
              Not strictly vocoder, but rather early.

Thanks Sonovox - those made my morning
              The first one is like Georgeo Morodor was transported back to the 30s - eat your heart out Donna Summer - I've got a one track mind indeed!!!!!

And the second one is just plain weird - is it just me or do the backing singers look like the Munsters
              Eine should book Pete Drake for his wedding along with the Kazakh surf ladies
              "Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Night of the Living Vinyl

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Expiry2011 View Post
                  And the second one is just plain weird - is it just me or do the backing singers look like the Munsters
                  I wish! Also have this LP by Pete Drake. Jazzman took a couple of tracks off it (Oriental Twist/The Spook) for a 45.
                  Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by Expiry2011 View Post
                    Bill And Ted's Excellent Wedding Band

Comment

Knock yourself out!
                      http://www.discogs.com/lists/Vocatio...der-List/28521
                      it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
                      take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

Comment

Working...
                      X