Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cats!

You guys all have cats right?

I am surprised mine treats my records very respectful and cautious but it might all change if I get her this.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006YR6EK8/?tag=047-20
    All the Wolpertingers

Originally posted by Cacapo View Post

I am surprised mine treats my records very respectful and cautious but it might all change if I get her this.

My cat loves music - he shows his appreciation by lying on my lap
    But I say no to him DJing
    "Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Night of the Living Vinyl

Comment

My cat is the only one that shares my musical taste in this household.

¡A tope con la vida!

Comment

Mine doesnt care. I like to think shes into Rap though.
        All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Originally posted by Cacapo View Post

Cool for cats
          Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

Mine likes the look of the plane in that Amazon link. He's not getting one though. I'm not having that buzzing around the house causing mayhem.
            Years back, I knew a chap who had some great records, early 70s freak rock/proggy stuff. The spines were shredded where his cat used them as a scratching post. To see what an lp was, you had to pull it out of the rack and look at the front cover. He wasn't too bothered. That cat was a complete nutter though.
            Everyone tear down your own little wall
            That keeps you from being a part of it all
            Because you've got to be one with the one and all
            You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

I thought I had a cat but I fear he has me.
              "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

I fucking hate cats - they make an insane mess of my small garden I'm trying to do something with... Constantly scratching up small plants/seedlings and shitting everywhere.
                Tory cunts.
                Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

Comment

Originally posted by pencilface View Post
                  I fucking hate cats - they make an insane mess of my small garden I'm trying to do something with... Constantly scratching up small plants/seedlings and shitting everywhere.
                  Tory cunts.
                  ¡A tope con la vida!

Comment

Originally posted by pencilface View Post
                    Tory cunts.
                    Do you live next door to me? I've already said I'll have a word with the cat. I've stopped his pocket money and but not sure what else I can do. Anyway, he's really sorry.

Comment

I was hoping this would be a thread about the underrated musical genius of Andrew Lloyd Webber. Focusing on one of his masterpieces. Maybe next time.
                      https://tdrec.bandcamp.com/

Comment

"Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Night of the Living Vinyl

Comment

Originally posted by Big Youth View Post
                          I was hoping this would be a thread about the underrated musical genius of Andrew Lloyd Webber. Focusing on one of his masterpieces. Maybe next time.
                          much better than what I had in mind. go ahead.
                          All the Wolpertingers

Comment

So, any music genre that is cat-bothering then?
                            ------------------------------------------------------
                            "This is Modpowerpopsouljunkierock´n´roll so stop post shit like Jethro Tull, Pink Floyd, Grace Jones , Led Zeppelin and some other boring blues stuff, that kind of music don´t belong in this group, if I´ll ever see shit like that posted in this group again that person will be banned from this group forever!!!!"

Comment

I have a cat, he follows me around. he doesn't like me playing the guitar. I dislike dogs a lot.
                              instagram.com/vinylhoard

Comment

Working...
                              X