Japanese Online Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese Online Help

(I think) I can see a couple of records on Japanese sites that I would like to buy, but I've failed to figure out the websites. Could anyone lend me a hand to land them? Ta!
    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

You still need help with this Rich?
    I could ask Japanese friends.
    let me know.
    To infinity - and beyond!

Comment

Most Japanese sites don't ship overseas. Can't promise anything, but I might be able to help...
      .............\m/_(>_<)_\m/
      .....One Box Record Fair, Tokyo
      Picture Sleeve 45 pron (with audio)

Comment

I'm just looking at some shirts on a japanese site, and they dont ship overseas, so tenso.com seems to be the way forward? Think a few people on here tried it recently.

Comment

Originally posted by bennyboy View Post
          I'm just looking at some shirts on a japanese site, and they dont ship overseas, so tenso.com seems to be the way forward? Think a few people on here tried it recently.
          Is Tenso purely about shipping (it is as far as a cursory glance shows)? I'd need a little help before I get to that stage! Thanks for all the suggestions, gents. Matt, I'll PM you in the next few days, cheers!
          You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Working...
          X