Balkanton Company sleeve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balkanton Company sleeve?

Going a bit OCD with my 45s and would like to house a few sleeveless Balkanton freakbeat bangers in a proper sleeve. Anyone know what they should look like?
    All the Wolpertingers

Wouldn't they be mostly picture sleeves?
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "This is Modpowerpopsouljunkierock´n´roll so stop post shit like Jethro Tull, Pink Floyd, Grace Jones , Led Zeppelin and some other boring blues stuff, that kind of music don´t belong in this group, if I´ll ever see shit like that posted in this group again that person will be banned from this group forever!!!!"

Comment

After doing a quick internet search, looks like they has various type sleeves, many psychedelic patterns on the sleeves...

Comment

Cool. Yeah I got a couple of those. Very flimsy paperstock though Thanks!
        All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Also found this on Michalkes Blog. But I guess they are early 60s perhaps?
          All the Wolpertingers

Comment

It depends if mono or stereo; 45 or 33; if folk, pop or rock, year (on many labels sleeves it is written) the "Balkantonology" is not easy science

Comment

Welcome to the Next level. Thanks gogo. The "dance music" is a generic sleeve too? Good to know, it looks lovely.
              Whats the one next to the tuba? What is it with pictures of trees and plants? Are all the psychedelic graphic ones just foldovers like the ones I have? Is there a significant difference between the first one in pic 1 and the first one in pic2?
              So many questions. Cant wait to hear the answers.
              All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Dance music = Забавна музика = Забавна и танцова музика (next the tuba). Normally covers with pictures are early 1966-1969 (some with logo of dif. festivals "Golden orpheus 1966 -67-68-69-70" - but that doesn't mean that the music inside is from this festival the same is from the "festival of the youth - Sofia 1968" - normally if it is from the festival on the back cover there is list of the artists and the songs.) If pictures that means in the most of cases that the record is 33 mono (but like everything on Balkanton - many exceptions). Yes - most of the unicolors psychedelic are foldovers... but there are some exceptions. 1 st cover on pic. 1 is the same like on the picture 2. And This is only a small % of the existing covers - I have more than 60 dif. that I didn't show.

Comment

And the price on the cover "цена" - normally if 1.20 that means ep, if 0.70 -might be ep might be sps. the same for 1.00. You can have dif covers for one and same single. Show me your smalls and I'll suggest you some appropriate covers.

Comment

Amiga sleeves are much easier to fugure out than this. I think there are probably 20 basics with variations. Whats your favourite of the ones pictured?
                    All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Few more:

I love this one:

The bulgarian designer loved Vasarely?

Comment

Looks like opart played a big part in the design decissions if thats what you mean. The "spoke" folks should love the second one.
                        All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Working...
                        X