Clear All

• June 2015 New releases

There's this . . .

which can be purchased here or here.
    To infinity - and beyond!

Originally posted by jakartajive View Post
    There's this . . .
    which can be purchased here or here.
    A very big TWO THUMBS UP from my wife! Loves it. Says it sounds like The Who.

Buying a copy for her birthday right now.��
    <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Townsend View Post
      A very big TWO THUMBS UP from my wife! Loves it. Says it sounds like The Who.

Buying a copy for her birthday right now.��
      Nabbed one too!
      "Record collecting is no mere hobby, no innocuous leisurely diversion. It is a feverish passion bordering on dementia, driving those under the influence to irrational, compulsive, fanatical extremes."

Night of the Living Vinyl

Comment

i just got this in the post

Kill List
        instagram.com/vinylhoard

Comment

Like that Hugh
          Everyone tear down your own little wall
          That keeps you from being a part of it all
          Because you've got to be one with the one and all
          You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

Beatpack - brilliant. Been playing it for the past couple of weeks. Both sides ace.
            The Baron Four, also on State... a notch down but still decent single.
            galaxy of fallon to telepath 1

Comment

Wow! Thank you people.

Bradx - which one did you get? The one in the video above?

Didn't realise proper pressings were out yet.
              To infinity - and beyond!

Comment

^ I got a download promo from Jonathan No
                Last edited by bradx; 09-06-2015, 04:04 PM.

Comment

WONDERFULSOUND Blatant Blag

Hello Everyone.. I just wanted to inform you of 2 great Vinyl releases on my label WONDERFULSOUND.

The Kramford Look have chucked blood, sweat tears & laughter into their new LP 'Telepaths' touching on 70's Library / OST but with their own unique Kramford Twist..

Meanwhile Nev Cottee debuts on WONDERFULSOUND with his album 'proper'. 'Strange News From The Sun' follows Hazlewood via a space walk..

Plus The Wonderfulsound Libraries also broadcasts live fortnightly on Soho Radio

So here's the link and thanks for reading... If this post offends I'm sorry.. and delete it now..

Blatantly
                  Miles
                  Last edited by wonderfulsound; 08-06-2015, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderfulsound View Post

The Kramford Look have chucked blood, sweat tears & laughter into their new LP 'Telepaths' touching on 70's Library / OST but with their own unique Kramford Twist..

Meanwhile Nev Cottee debuts on WONDERFULSOUND with his album 'proper'. 'Strange News From The Sun' follows Hazlewood via a space walk..
                    both bagged ;-)
                    "It's all just one big plastic hassle..." - Psych-Out

Comment

Originally posted by wonderfulsound View Post
                      Hello Everyone.. I just wanted to inform you of 2 great Vinyl releases on my label WONDERFULSOUND.

Plus The Wonderfulsound Libraries also broadcasts live fortnightly on Soho Radio

So here's the link and thanks for reading... If this post offends I'm sorry.. and delete it now..

Blatantly
                      Miles
                      ace
                      Rockwell
                      Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

Really good new album from Moritz Von Oswald Trio with Tony Allen now in the drummer's chair.
                        The best tracks are positioned somewhere between afrobeat, minimal techno and Can. Tracks 06 and 07 especially good (most don't have names alas, just numbers).
                        They aren't on youtube though, so I just posted 01 above.

Comment

Honest Jons have the Mary Afi Usuah reissue for a mere £11.99

"You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

and the new Greg Foat thing is out on Jazzman...

available at Jazzman and many other fine establishments...

Comment

Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post
                              Honest Jons have the Mary Afi Usuah reissue for a mere £11.99

I should point out there's always the option of paying £5000 for the copy on discogs. http://www.discogs.com/Mary-Afi-Usua...elease/6241100
                              "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Working...
                              X