Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gymping

Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Leg warmers, lycra and headbands... Aerobics on cocaine... It couldn't be more 8t's if it tried... Which country is it from?
    In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

Originally posted by someblokecalledfuz View Post
      Leg warmers, lycra and headbands... Aerobics on cocaine... It couldn't be more 8t's if it tried... Which country is it from?
      Doncaster, yesterday.
      SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by someblokecalledfuz View Post
        Sweden, I think. It gets INTENSE at 1.30 when she starts rapping.
        Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

A few years ago I did a show just cutting up/looping aerobics records. That Sydne rome one was recorded in about 4 european languages and is equally scary in each, especially the hissing.
          "THIS IS A FINE TAPE AND BRINGS BACK MEMORIES OF YESTERYEAR WHEN THE MUSIC WORLD WAS GOOD AND NOT FOULED UP BY THE LONG HAIR SCURVES WHO JUST BEAT WILDLY ON ANYTHING AND COME UP WITH A LOT OF STUPID NOISE THat only damnfools and liars say they like it"

Comment

In Spain in the 80's we had Eva Nasarre. She had a very peculiar voice and I think all the kids of my generation were secretly in love with her.

¡A tope con la vida!

Comment

I'll take that and raise you:

"Only one thought left, that makes me come alive,
              and that is you and me side by side, on the licorice ride"

Comment

Originally posted by babycart View Post
                Susanne Lanefeldt is her name.
                Brrraaaaaa!
                Fiiiiiint!
                ------------------------------------------------------
                "This is Modpowerpopsouljunkierock´n´roll so stop post shit like Jethro Tull, Pink Floyd, Grace Jones , Led Zeppelin and some other boring blues stuff, that kind of music don´t belong in this group, if I´ll ever see shit like that posted in this group again that person will be banned from this group forever!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                X