July 2015 New Releases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 2015 New Releases

La Ragazza Fuoristrada by Piero Umiliani - Nice!

https://tdrec.bandcamp.com/

Originally posted by Big Youth View Post
    La Ragazza Fuoristrada by Piero Umiliani - Nice!
    Highly recommended - sold out in Honest Jons Friday... as is "Il Corpo" - nice to see Schema back on form...

Another Italian Gem... Calibro 35 Vs Beastie Boys "Sabotaggio" dinky 45 via https://recordkicks.bandcamp.com/alb...r-ltd-45-vinyl

"It's all just one big plastic hassle..." - Psych-Out

Comment

Originally posted by MPFlapp View Post
      Another Italian Gem... Calibro 35 Vs Beastie Boys "Sabotaggio" dinky 45 via https://recordkicks.bandcamp.com/alb...r-ltd-45-vinyl

Is there a market for that?
      You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Is there a market for that?
        Sold out.
        All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Originally posted by Cacapo View Post
          Sold out.
          Where's our James Last facepalm emoticon? ...Was more than one pressed?

<edit/> So they sold out a run of 75...
          You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Hero View Post
            <edit/> So they sold out a run of 75...
            Hell - I didn't read that bit... admittedly it is the first thing after the "Super Ltd edition 45 vinyl" heading - - glasses required

I thought it was there usual 300 - it was a D/L for a while - only spotted the 45 last night - top band...
            Last edited by MPFlapp; 08-07-2015, 07:22 PM. Reason: glasses

Comment

I have been playing this track from strikers swap cd more than I probably should have. Definitely Game over for all other attempts to cover (or remix) that song.
              All the Wolpertingers

Comment

The excellent Ruby Rushton LP out now from Juno, or their bandcamp page, among other places. May appeal to some on here. If you like that 22a shit- which, I should point out, actually means good. That's the first time I've used that form of wording. It didn't fall naturally from my fingers so I doubt I shall ever type it again.

"You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Sold out.
                  Just in case Juno have the Calibro 35 7" over here

Comment

I see that Bei records have issued (reissued?) a recording of Komeda's "Ballet Etudes". I've listened to a version a number of times on Youtube. But I suspect from comments on the Dusty Groove site and elsewhere that this release is a later (better?) version. I think that I read somewhere that this got a limited release in Denmark years ago.

The version on Youtube is good, but it doesn't grab me like some of his things do.

Has anyone heard both versions? Care to comment on which is best?

Comment

Harmonia reissue jumped the shark with pop up foldout of the forst commune
                      All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Harmonia reissue jumped the shark with pop up foldout of the forst commune
                        I had a wwee google and couldn't find a trace of this ...... help?
                        A Sound Awareness

Comment

Originally posted by el sporto View Post
                          help?
                          It's here - http://www.harmonia1973.com/ - I'll be having one of those ;-)

Comment

Limited Seeds 7" with alternative takes. Got mine already, a bit pricey, but great sound. The fuzz brought forward and plonked centre stage on Satisfy You Oh yeah!

http://shop.recordcollectormag.com/product/VINSEEDS

Everyone tear down your own little wall
                            That keeps you from being a part of it all
                            Because you've got to be one with the one and all
                            You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

Two Scandinavian jazz albums have been reissued, and the LPs seem to have arrived though I haven't seen them in any stores yet. Particularly looking forward to Carsten Meinert Kvartet's "To You".

More info on the label Frederiksberg Records' Facebook page.

Comment

Working...
                              X