Elois Scott boot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elois Scott boot

My heart jumped a bit when Elois Scott's Broadway Love popped into my inbox as a £14.99 buy it now this morning - but turned out to be new copy. Damn. £14.99 seems a little steep for a reissue, so had look around, and no sign of it being sold anywhere else. On Soulwax label, sold by seller called soulwaxni, and thats about as much info as there is.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Elois-Scott-Broadway-Love-/121760570576?hash=item1c597edcd0

Worth a punt, as Id love to have it on 45, bootleg or not, or best avoided?

Definitely booted. I'm convinced they just put the things up for sale and then press them to order. They've been up to this for a while. However, they have 100% feedback so quality must be okay.
    "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post
      Definitely booted. I'm convinced they just put the things up for sale and then press them to order. They've been up to this for a while. However, they have 100% feedback so quality must be okay.
      Those Soulwax things are just vinyl carvers - pretty sure your observation is correct, they just press them to order. I'd give them a wide berth...
      Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine/

Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

Comment

Thanks both - I will avoid. Should be reissued this, such a great tune.

Comment

I can't believe the prices of new vinyl bootlegs, £15-£20 for a bootleg 7" is just ludicrous.

Comment

They look like dogshit, why would anyone want anything like that in the house never mind in their record collection. Looks like he's doing over £300 a week in sales though.
            record licker

Comment

Working...
            X