A fairly busy weekend of funk...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A fairly busy weekend of funk...

I guess normally this should have gone on the events page, but what the hey.

A few things happening this weekend, if you fancy an overdose of funk inspired tunes from all angles, and you're in South London.

Friday 6th June

This One Goes To 11 @ The Brave New World Bar, 21-26 Berrylands Road, Surbiton, Surrey KT6 5PQ. I'll be playing a selection of classic funk, some rarities, cover versions and brand newbie funk at this very nice suburban hangout. It's early hours, so kick off is 8pm, finish is 11pm. No cover.

Saturday 7th June

Hampton Court Street Carnival - the High Street upons its tarmac to the public where I'll be playing some choice funk selections. Scantily clad women on dressed up milk floats gyrating furiously to the sounds of Manu Dibango, against the back drop of Hampton Court Palace. 1pm kick off, 6pm finish.

Pink On The Inside - The White Hart, 144 Kingston Road, Wimbledon, Surrey. Then it's a mad dash to Wimbledon to hook up with Jon Rascol where we'll be playing a dose of the harder stuff intermingled with a fair smattering of hiphop. No cover.

A fairly full weekend, if you're interested!

belson me old china, the wimbledon joint is looking good, i'm just down the road in epsom mate, i will try me best, if not you got anything lined up for the next couple of weeks, maybe we can hook up?. it's cool to know that there's some local brothers about.
    derelicts of dialect

Comment

Working...
    X