Someone's done a 100 best Bollywood Records book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone's done a 100 best Bollywood Records book

I know sod all about it, not seen it yet, but have just been sent this link. I have requested a copy of this "pocket size" tome, will post pics as and when it arrives. All based on his Bollywood tumblr, apparently.
    Tune in to OST on Resonance 104.4FM. Saturdays at 4.30pm, and now podcast legally too! Film music, TV music, rare library recordings special guests and anything to do with soundtracks. Listen on-line at www.resonancefm.com

Thanks Senor T, I could do with an education in this area myself - will give it some attention in the not too distant....
    you can hear colours when they rhyme...

Comment

Music From The Third Floor is a very long running blog, it must have been going 10 years or so, so there's tons to draw on. On the main site (rather than the Tumblr) there's always a little review of each record and some background info - pretty deep knowledge there - it's all vinyl era stuff.

Comment

I was going to say the same, that blog has popped up in many a bolly googling over the past years. Certainly good people to do a book! Will check it out
        Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

Comment

Just seen a pdf of the book. Nicely done, broken into eras (1950s, 1960s etc) will good descriptions of all music, and as far as I can see all the classic are in there (Shalamar, Soul Of Bobby etc) along with many I have never seen. So, looking good.
          Tune in to OST on Resonance 104.4FM. Saturdays at 4.30pm, and now podcast legally too! Film music, TV music, rare library recordings special guests and anything to do with soundtracks. Listen on-line at www.resonancefm.com

Comment

Working...
          X