house of jaxx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• house of jaxx

can anyone tell me who did the `house of jaxx' track that appeared on fear & loathing on wheels of steel vol.1 and staring at the radio mixes by rich soulsaver.....

I presume you mean House of Jack which is stunner by James Royal...

Comment

... that's what I'm thinkin'...
      If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Could be the 'Establishment', same tune... Or a completely different song?
        You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

james royal's lookin' the likeliest - thanks a lot!

Comment

James Royal is big on the horns and quite soulful and funky. The Establishment version is more rocky and laidback. Both rather ace. In fact it seems to be pretty impossible to do a bad version of 'Soul Thing'. I know a lot of people don't like the Paul Raven version though. Weirdos.

Comment

Originally posted by Blighty
              James Royal is big on the horns and quite soulful and funky. The Establishment version is more rocky and laidback. Both rather ace. In fact it seems to be pretty impossible to do a bad version of 'Soul Thing'. I know a lot of people don't like the Paul Raven version though. Weirdos.
              You know the Paul Raven one...Aka Paul Gadd...Aka Gary Glitter....well the lyrics.... i mean has anyone noticed?singing a song about a young girl...Papa Mama say no....see the Bang Bang coming,up against the wall etc etc.... and they're just the lyrics that i remember...i'm sure there are a few more that look well dodgy in retrospect

I'm not imagining it am i?
              Country be dyin like poor people do
              Hospitals be closing...doors to me and you (Lopazz - Blood)

And here's some other stuff that i get up to...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Serio...796469?fref=ts

Comment

Working...
              X