VG+ Fashion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VG+ Fashion thread

My wife briefly emerged from Bowie/Courreges mourning to point me at these last week.

Courreges

Cardin

Paco Rabanne

Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

YSL
    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

"Amazing" according to the expert here.
      She made a pilgrimage to YSL's mansion in Marrakech last year, and reckons the clip shows him rapidly adopting Moroccan influences after the controversy caused by his 40s-inspired 1971 spring collection.

More Courreges here, with music by Pierre Bachelet

Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

From Leonid Gaidai with love! A display mishap.
        DANCE TO THE RADIO

Comment

Originally posted by babycart View Post
          "Amazing" according to the expert here.
          I'm glad the expert appreciated it. I've got nothing else (there must be more but none's coming to mind).

With regard to Paco Rabanne, she's aware of the Belisama sleeve? Oddly enough there's more dress on the Spanish PS.

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Hero View Post
            I'm glad the expert appreciated it. I've got nothing else (there must be more but none's coming to mind).

With regard to Paco Rabanne, she's aware of the Belisama sleeve? Oddly enough there's more dress on the Spanish PS.

Nice frock. Never seen the record in my life.

Just noticed that the Rabanne clip I posted above features Cathy Rosier, who plays the hammond organ and betrays Alain Delon in Melville's Le Samourai.

Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Working...
            X