Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

eBay Conundrum: The seller has specified that this item cannot be sent to the UK

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • eBay Conundrum: The seller has specified that this item cannot be sent to the UK

    I have a 45 that does not have UK postage as an option. I've contacted the seller and he has said 'Yes' he will send to the UK. But eBay won't accept my bids, I just get 'The seller has specified that this item cannot be sent to addresses in United Kingdom' message.
    Anyone found a workaround for this? I don't think he'll revise the listing to include the UK. He's not the chatty type...
    Only 6h55m to go!

  • #2
    I can bid if he ships to germany( and give him your adress course).
    All the Wolpertingers

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Cacapo View Post
      I can bid if he ships to germany( and give him your adress course).
      Thanks for that but it's USA only

      Comment


      • #4
        Not got any mates in the US who could help out?
        "White paper inner sleeve is pristine ..."

        Comment


        • #5
          I guess you'd need to have an eBay account with US post address. Creating one with a fake address, or using an address of someone you know, would probably violate their terms, but can it be done?
          The seller has agreed to ship to UK, but you never know if he changes his mind and decides to only ship to the address registered on the account. Shipping to any other address could put him in an awkward position if something goes wrong.
          ------------------------------------------------------
          "This is Modpowerpopsouljunkierock´n´roll so stop post shit like Jethro Tull, Pink Floyd, Grace Jones , Led Zeppelin and some other boring blues stuff, that kind of music don´t belong in this group, if I´ll ever see shit like that posted in this group again that person will be banned from this group forever!!!!"

          Comment


          • #6
            Is this the evil hand of the Reggae community again:

            Mixes, Music: https://www.mixcloud.com/amitron_7/

            Music: https://blackmoofou.bandcamp.com/

            Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL1...bw92ZSjvLMZKlQ

            Latest Infant Project: https://soundcloud.com/bcmf

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by jam View Post
              I have a 45 that does not have UK postage as an option. I've contacted the seller and he has said 'Yes' he will send to the UK. But eBay won't accept my bids, I just get 'The seller has specified that this item cannot be sent to addresses in United Kingdom' message.
              Anyone found a workaround for this? I don't think he'll revise the listing to include the UK. He's not the chatty type...
              Only 6h55m to go!
              Can't you ask him to alter the listing to include international bids?

              Comment


              • #8
                Try buying it on Discogs instead.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Bah. Last one on eBay? $76.
                  This one? $8.
                  Knew that would happen.
                  Tried to get him to alter shipping but he wasn't the most helpful. Never sold on Discogs...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    They can make exceptions by entering your username into a box. That would allow you to bid.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by jam View Post
                      Bah. Last one on eBay? $76.
                      This one? $8.
                      Knew that would happen.
                      Tried to get him to alter shipping but he wasn't the most helpful. Never sold on Discogs...
                      Damn! That's annoying! Don't suppose you'll let us all know the identity of this illusive tune now it's ended will you? Or a clue? I'm guessing a US only funk 45 from the early 70s(?)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        This one: http://tinyurl.com/hj4qwc7
                        Prices seem to jump around a bit. The $76 was only a G+ !!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Wow, never knew Joey Levine could write in that style - nice!
                          you can hear colours when they rhyme...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Nice track,bad luck very frustrating.
                            There's a white demo of her 'Don't Pity Me' at $800, 20hrs to go on a certain auction website presently.
                            record licker

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by RhubarbRhubarb View Post
                              They can make exceptions by entering your username into a box. That would allow you to bid.
                              Yes, I have done this once before for someone, except I can't remember how!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X