Ruddy Norman - back to the street

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruddy Norman - back to the street

I recently got round to finally nabbing this great 45 BUT I feel like I've been duped with a recent bootleg/reish. No pic sleeve, but it seems too minty and new to me

Anyone have an OG? Can you confirm any runout groove scrawling a or anything like that??

Cheers!
    Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

I just sold one of these literally 2 days ago on discogs? I'm pretty sure not to you...

So as I don't have the 45 infront of me anymore, i may not be of much use... but my copy came from Friends of Sound in Austin. The guy who runs the shop had a box of stock copies from source and he was in the process of working out some publishing / rights deal with Mr. Norman, so there are minty OG's out there... they didn't have a picture sleeve either...

Hope this helps.
    In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

Ah, that's good to know. Maybe I got mine from FOS on eBay - I'll check
      Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

Comment

There have been a lot of deadstock copies of this floating about for quite a while - most without picture sleeves - so I'd doubt it would be worth booting it especially as the price dropped off a cliff once people cottoned on that this was cropping up on a regular basis on ebay.

Mind you nothing would surprise me now given the recent northern boot shenanigans
        it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
        take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

Comment

There is an identical "reissue" from this year on discogs, which is why I got worried.

Some must have an OG that can check runout groove?
          Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

Comment

I've got one that I've had for about 5 years. In the runout it says WEC SRL-1577-A disc masters inc and the same with a B on the Streets side. There's a tiny SMK on the opposite side. It's all handwritten. I don't have a pic sleeve.
            "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

Originally posted by pencilface View Post
              There is an identical "reissue" from this year on discogs, which is why I got worried
              I stand corrected!

Hope you got an OG
              it's OK to head out for wonderful, but on your way to wonderful, you're gonna have to pass through all right. When you get to all right,
              take a good look around and get used to it, because that may be as far as you're gonna go.

Comment

Thanks Shere Khan! Exact same etchings as mine - maybe it is a fantastically preserved stock copy?
                Unless someone weighs in with a repress in their hands I choose to believe so....

Thanks chaps
                Muchos mixes <<<<

HELLFIRE VIDEO CLUB

Comment

I would love a scan of the pic sleeve if anyone has one
                  Rockwell
                  Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

Working...
                  X