No announcement yet.

Area Code 615

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there's that Harvey Matusow's Jew’s Harp Band which looks odd. no idea what it sounds like.
    Rich - did you get that 45 of theirs in the batch with the PP 45?

Comment

Originally posted by bongolia
      there's that Harvey Matusow's Jew’s Harp Band which looks odd. no idea what it sounds like.
      Rich - did you get that 45 of theirs in the batch with the PP 45?
      I did. It didn't scream ILL FUNKY BANGER at me when I gave it a needle drop, but I'll have another listen sometime.
      You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Hero
        I did. It didn't scream ILL FUNKY BANGER at me when I gave it a needle drop, but I'll have another listen sometime.
        do inanimate objects often shout things at you?

Comment

Originally posted by bongolia
          do inanimate objects often shout things at you?
          Yes. I need to get a new prescription...
          You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

These an alternative take of ‘Stone fox chase’ on an album by Charlie McCoy.
            Well worth picking up as it should be a cheapie.

Comment

Originally posted by someblokecalledfuz
              The album escapes me at this point, i'll get back to you... if someone doesn't get there first.
              'Muscle Shoals Nitty Gritty' it's the one with Mr Mann holding a pich fork with a babe clinging on to him... and if you look closely way too much body hair on show.... track is 'blind willy' and having listened to it last night it may be more of a loop than a break... but hey!
              In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

missin nips??

[QUOTE=someblokecalledfuz]'Muscle Shoals Nitty Gritty' it's the one with Mr Mann holding a pich fork with a babe clinging on to him... and if you look closely way too much body hair on show.................
                ...............looks like some old school airbrushing going on there with her waistcoat too....wicked lp tho

Comment

Working...
                X