Quick post question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick post question

Does anyone know off the top of their head how much it'd cost to send an LP to Italy? I have an order via Discogs and I'm not sure how to price it. Thanks! Links also welcome.
    "As technology has advanced, vinyl records are outdated as they are music from the 19th Century so only hipsters and elderly people buy vinyl records".

Mixes for your delectation: http://www.mixcloud.com/danmatic/

roughly 6 or 10 recorded 14 rec and insured >if its over 50 quid, it is Italy ...

Comment

It's a five quid record.... makes me wonder if I can actually be bothered to sell it and it wouldn't be better in a trades pile bound for a local shop.

Thanks dude.
      "As technology has advanced, vinyl records are outdated as they are music from the 19th Century so only hipsters and elderly people buy vinyl records".

Mixes for your delectation: http://www.mixcloud.com/danmatic/

Comment

yes take your point, just not worth the effort of trying to sell any record online worth a fiver, still one less in the outbox

Comment

!

I quite often sell records for buttons - time consuming though it is. All helps to save up for better stuff, and if you have loadsa cheapies I think buyers are often encouraged to make bulk orders, which can be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Viva Chiba View Post
            I quite often sell records for buttons - time consuming though it is. All helps to save up for better stuff, and if you have loadsa cheapies I think buyers are often encouraged to make bulk orders, which can be great.
            Me too
            Rockwell
            Banned (DJ Anchovy)

Comment

Me three. Although don't go under a fiver that much. That is too much trouble.

Comment

I go down to 29p. Well not too many for 29p, but plenty listed at sometimes by the time you've looked up a terrible record and realised it's worthless then you might as well click list, especially if it's one people buy often as they will do big bulk orders (these tend to be shaky record shops buying stock!)! Had almost 2,000 orders on Discogs and have loads more for sale. Have absorbed a couple of collections from kind forum members who have been happy with me listing that which I do not like.

I don't think selling takes up that much time. I spend one long weekend every three to six months listing records like a motherfucker. I always factor costs for new mailers etc into posting charges as the biggest waste of time is using old mailers/cutting your stiffeners. I only post Saturday mornings. For what seems like a couple of hours work a week I get lovely expensive records in exchange for mediocre ones.
                Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

Working...
                X