Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name the Song

This has been bugging me for a while.

Ages ago I posted a video in one of the YouTube threads of a song that I know can't find.

The only thing I remember is the video. It might have been one of this Scopitone things. The group were all girl, three of them I think. All blonde slightly more wholesome Diana Dors lookalikes. The video was shot in a garden with the girls (possibly sisters) coming out of sheds (I think!)

Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about it did I dream the whole thing?

I wish I had dreams like that

Comment

No gardens sheds - but worth a look...

Comment

Sounds very much like 'No-One Home' by the Three Bells from the film 'The Ghost Goes Gear'.

Comment

Thanks Tricky Tee!!! That's the one!

Comment

Originally posted by Tricky Tree View Post
            Sounds very much like 'No-One Home' by the Three Bells from the film 'The Ghost Goes Gear'.

You can't leave it at that - proof of the pudding etc.

Awesome.

Comment

[QUOTE=SirSlim;577859]You can't leave it at that - proof of the pudding etc.

Sorry, I was posting from my phone - couldn't work out how to copy the link from there! Here's a later non-UK 45 from the girls
              (they'd changed their name to the Satin Bells at this point) to make up for it.

Comment

Cheers TT, I'd already discovered that one from a bit of youtubing following your original post - good little number and they carry it off pretty well. I'd like to hear their cover of France Gall's 'Dady Da Da' though, but can't find it....
                you can hear colours when they rhyme...

Comment

I rather enjoyed that.
                  The film looks good, too

Unbeknownst to the Spencer Davis Group, their manager is upper class, grew up in a haunted manor, and is called Algernon.
                  Vardy.....¬°¬°¬°PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by giantchicken View Post
                    Cheers TT, I'd already discovered that one from a bit of youtubing following your original post - good little number and they carry it off pretty well. I'd like to hear their cover of France Gall's 'Dady Da Da' though, but can't find it....
                    You can hear a clip of it here:

http://www.readysteadygirls.eu/#/three-bells/4547310396
                    Drastically reduced to 72p

Comment

Originally posted by Mang View Post
                      Thanks Mang....sounds good!
                      you can hear colours when they rhyme...

Comment

Working...
                      X