• giantchicken
    replied
    Originally posted by Mang View Post
    Thanks Mang....sounds good!

Leave a comment:

• Mang
    replied
    Originally posted by giantchicken View Post
    Cheers TT, I'd already discovered that one from a bit of youtubing following your original post - good little number and they carry it off pretty well. I'd like to hear their cover of France Gall's 'Dady Da Da' though, but can't find it....
    You can hear a clip of it here:

http://www.readysteadygirls.eu/#/three-bells/4547310396

Leave a comment:

• babycart
    replied
    I rather enjoyed that.
    The film looks good, too

Unbeknownst to the Spencer Davis Group, their manager is upper class, grew up in a haunted manor, and is called Algernon.

Leave a comment:

• giantchicken
    replied
    Cheers TT, I'd already discovered that one from a bit of youtubing following your original post - good little number and they carry it off pretty well. I'd like to hear their cover of France Gall's 'Dady Da Da' though, but can't find it....

Leave a comment:

• Tricky Tree
    replied
    [QUOTE=SirSlim;577859]You can't leave it at that - proof of the pudding etc.

Sorry, I was posting from my phone - couldn't work out how to copy the link from there! Here's a later non-UK 45 from the girls
    (they'd changed their name to the Satin Bells at this point) to make up for it.

Leave a comment:

• SirSlim
    replied
    Originally posted by Tricky Tree View Post
    Sounds very much like 'No-One Home' by the Three Bells from the film 'The Ghost Goes Gear'.

You can't leave it at that - proof of the pudding etc.

Awesome.

Leave a comment:

• llmod1
    replied
    Thanks Tricky Tee!!! That's the one!

Leave a comment:

• Tricky Tree
    replied
    Sounds very much like 'No-One Home' by the Three Bells from the film 'The Ghost Goes Gear'.

Leave a comment:

• SirSlim
    replied
    No gardens sheds - but worth a look...

Leave a comment:

• candiman
    replied
    I wish I had dreams like that

Leave a comment:

• llmod1
    started a topic Name the Song

Name the Song

This has been bugging me for a while.

Ages ago I posted a video in one of the YouTube threads of a song that I know can't find.

The only thing I remember is the video. It might have been one of this Scopitone things. The group were all girl, three of them I think. All blonde slightly more wholesome Diana Dors lookalikes. The video was shot in a garden with the girls (possibly sisters) coming out of sheds (I think!)

Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about it did I dream the whole thing?
Working...
X