withdrawal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• withdrawal

I moved last July. my records have been packed and stacked up in the front room since. I have to redecorate every room before I can unpack.

it was ok to start with, but now I just want to play them all.
    instagram.com/vinylhoard

I always made sure to play "lets lynch the landlord" from DK first every time I set up in a new appartment.
    All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Originally posted by Cacapo View Post
      I always made sure to play "lets lynch the landlord" from DK first every time I set up in a new appartment.
      For me that would be tantamount to suicide...
      Drastically reduced to 72p

Comment

the long Easter weekend is bookmarked to basically get them all out and make a mess.

ive forgotten what I have and haven't got.
        instagram.com/vinylhoard

Comment

Originally posted by Paul-K View Post
          the long Easter weekend is bookmarked to basically get them all out and make a mess.

ive forgotten what I have and haven't got.
          It'll be folk, Hendrix and Hammond Gold, same as the rest of us.

What do I win?

Comment

Fukpig raerz 4 dayz
            All the Wolpertingers

Comment

oh yeah, loads of them. crates in the loft.
              instagram.com/vinylhoard

Comment

I've not been able to play records at home for about six months now, which is just silly. Finally got my mixer back from the repair yesterday. But the room is so messy it'll take me a week to get it tidy again before I can set the gear up. Ah well, better get on with it...

Comment

[QUOTE]
                  Originally posted by Sam View Post
                  I've not been able to play records at home for about six months now, which is just silly. /QUOTE]
                  That is silly. You can pick up something like a Numark PT01 for very little money second hand. It's not hi fi but it beats not listening to anything for 6 months.
                  "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

[QUOTE=Shere Khan;578352]
                    That is silly. You can pick up something like a Numark PT01 for very little money second hand. It's not hi fi but it beats not listening to anything for 6 months.
                    I don't think I could last more than a few days, possible a week - 6 months sounds like torment. I have even realized that one of the reason I never moved abroad for work is that I wouldn't be able to move my records and record player.
                    Everything in Greece is arpa kolla

Comment

[QUOTE=Aggie;578536]
                      Originally posted by Shere Khan View Post

I don't think I could last more than a few days, possible a week - 6 months sounds like torment. I have even realized that one of the reason I never moved abroad for work is that I wouldn't be able to move my records and record player.
                      I was without mine for three months. I quite enjoyed the freedom. Then all my shit arrived.
                      Vardy.....¬°¬°¬°PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X