Library Music Book Launch Party Innit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Library Music Book Launch Party Innit

Hello, and yes I know this belongs in the events bit, but while there is a library music film crowdfund thing going on I thought I'd stick it here.

There is a launch party for the all new and expanded Library Music Book. It's at Bethnal Green Working Men's Club, Thursday 7th April. You don't need a ticket, it's free to get in. It's also the 25th anniversary party of Fuel the publishers so there will be an interesting mix of library geeks (like Jerry Dammers), DJs and the art crowd all in an old Working Men's Club. Please come along. On the night we will have copies of the special edition of the new book (the one with the slipcase and the sexy ten inch). Also, those people shooting the library music film will be there filming.
    Tune in to OST on Resonance 104.4FM. Saturdays at 4.30pm, and now podcast legally too! Film music, TV music, rare library recordings special guests and anything to do with soundtracks. Listen on-line at www.resonancefm.com

Mr Trunk - when is the book available for people that can't make it to the do? Looking forward to seeing the new version!
    "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Hi LDJB, a question many people, are asking. I have just called Fuel and the limited edition version will be for sale from their website early next week.
      Tune in to OST on Resonance 104.4FM. Saturdays at 4.30pm, and now podcast legally too! Film music, TV music, rare library recordings special guests and anything to do with soundtracks. Listen on-line at www.resonancefm.com

Comment

I'm allergic to cameras Online suits me fine. Have a top evening.
        Everyone tear down your own little wall
        That keeps you from being a part of it all
        Because you've got to be one with the one and all
        You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

Originally posted by Senor Trunk View Post
          Hi LDJB, a question many people, are asking. I have just called Fuel and the limited edition version will be for sale from their website early next week.
          It looks lovely!!

http://fuel-design.com/publishing/music-library-2016/
          "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Who remembers the launch party for the original book at the Hat on the Wall?

Will do my best to make the launch for the new one! The limited edition with the 10" does looks fab.

Comment

Almost as fab as those Soviet Bus Stops! Flippin' eck! That's mad.

http://fuel-design.com/publishing/soviet-bus-stops/
              Everyone tear down your own little wall
              That keeps you from being a part of it all
              Because you've got to be one with the one and all
              You've just got to be close to it all

Comment

The excerpts from the book look amazing and I'm already seeing new labels to these tired eyes. Really looking forward to the evening, I've even booked a baby sitter for the night called Jazz. I thought this was a nice article:

GRAFIK Music Box

Comment

The book is now available via the Fuel website. Was eagerly awaiting this but the postage costs have put me off, £65 for the book and vinyl, fair enough, £12 standard UK post plus £5 if you want it tracked is too much for me.

Comment

Plus all the records you will add to your wantlist. Looked at a few RRC titles yesterday and had to cry myself to sleep.
                    All the Wolpertingers

Comment

I'm getting rid of my RRC titles, never listen to them....

Comment

Maybe set up a box at the party?
                        All the Wolpertingers

Comment

👹

Comment

Originally posted by alanmck View Post
                            ��
                            Put up a 5 for 10£ sign and watch.
                            All the Wolpertingers

Comment

£6 postage without the £30 record!