Swedish Hot Stuff.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swedish Hot Stuff.......

Now I've got your attention, does anyone have a contact email for the Hot Stuff record store in Sweden?

I ordered a 45 a couple of weeks ago and it hasn't shown up. I have tried to reach them via the email on their website but have had no response. I am sure it is on the way and has been sent, but I just want to check so I know how long to wait before giving up/panicking...

They are not too busy to send newsletter emails etc but don't seem to answer their emails..

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Adrian
    the monkey speaks his mind

They are verrrry slow when it comes to sending stuff out.

I've ordered three times. The two that turned up took forever, then one never turned up, emailed, got no reply, but then found a refund on my credit card statement.

Funny thing is i've met the guy in real life & he's so damn nice!
    The Sound of Salvation blog

Final Upgrade Genuine Archive Item
    Vault mint

Comment

Thanks, that is *kind of* good to know...

I'll hold my nerve then... I don't mind how long it takes, as long as I know it is coming.

Buying records isn't for the faint hearted !!

Comment

He always seemed to be a guy with a lot of things going on at the same time, so I'm not surprised he's behind on communication.
        ------------------------------------------------------
        "This is Modpowerpopsouljunkierock´n´roll so stop post shit like Jethro Tull, Pink Floyd, Grace Jones , Led Zeppelin and some other boring blues stuff, that kind of music don´t belong in this group, if I´ll ever see shit like that posted in this group again that person will be banned from this group forever!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by cratedigger View Post
          He always seemed to be a guy with a lot of things going on at the same time, so I'm not surprised he's behind on communication.
          Cheers, I am holding tight... I suspect it'll turn up soon. I am off to the US on Friday and had hoped to take it with me to play out there.... But failing that I am sure I'll pick up a few things that'll fill the gap

Comment

Working...
          X