SkivBasar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkivBasar

Do any of our Swedish VG+s know what the deal is with the SkivBasar site? I came across it earlier when looking for a record but not sure what it is or how it might work. It seems to be an alternative to Tradera? Is it a fixed price site? Quite fancy the record I think is listed if anyone can help me out.

Originally posted by dukowski83 View Post
    Do any of our Swedish VG+s know what the deal is with the SkivBasar site? I came across it earlier when looking for a record but not sure what it is or how it might work. It seems to be an alternative to Tradera? Is it a fixed price site? Quite fancy the record I think is listed if anyone can help me out.
    Hi,it's run by the same guy that runs Musikon.se, and who previously ran progg.se. Database sites that are/were fairly comprehensive, but they often have errors in them. I think he inputs all info based on buying a lot of Swedish records. So, I guess the Skivbasar is an outlet för selling records after he's entered them in the database. Generally the prices I've seen from him have been rather on the high side, if not crazy high sometimes. So he is the Plattlangarn seller on the site, don't know if there are any other sellers. Found another called Lyxwax, but that's still the same guy...
    It's fixed prices, there's only shipping information for Sweden. His descriptions are often exaggerated comparisons.

Which record are you after? I may know more about it.
    If you don't want to write it here, you can PM if you like. I promise not to snipe it :-)
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "This is Modpowerpopsouljunkierock´n´roll so stop post shit like Jethro Tull, Pink Floyd, Grace Jones , Led Zeppelin and some other boring blues stuff, that kind of music don´t belong in this group, if I´ll ever see shit like that posted in this group again that person will be banned from this group forever!!!!"

Comment

Oh, and he often has ridiculous Discogs price comparisons, where he matches with the highest priced item on discogs...
      ------------------------------------------------------
      "This is Modpowerpopsouljunkierock´n´roll so stop post shit like Jethro Tull, Pink Floyd, Grace Jones , Led Zeppelin and some other boring blues stuff, that kind of music don´t belong in this group, if I´ll ever see shit like that posted in this group again that person will be banned from this group forever!!!!"

Comment

Working...
      X