Deal or no Deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deal or no Deal?

Brand New Seller lists about 15 eclectic rare(ish) records on Discogs for decent (cheapest on Discogs) prices. Two from my wants list are purchased pronto.

Seller sends invoice almost immediately.

I politely explain that as I had recently been the victim of a fraud (got money back from PayPal eventually) could he just send me a picture of the items together.

Not possible at the moment when will money be sent?

Send photo I reply and money will come immediately.

Photos will come at the weekend I'm told.

When I ask out of interest where the records came from I'm told they came from a small record shop from a nearby village that closed down recently.

So the big question?? Legit or not?? What do we think?

Do you have faith in the goodness of humanity or not Mark? Tricky one, good luck!
    some times play g+ with back noise,some times vg , super psyché juju lpfront sleeve is very nice vg back vg , but the top corne left is eating buy rats, ask for picture

Comment

Probably legit, but I'd wait until the photos come on the weekend to send any money.
      https://www.discogs.com/user/moecurlythanu/collection

Comment

No deal!!!
        Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

I had recently been the victim of a fraud
          What happened?

As for the photos. I have only had one of them smartphones for a year now and its easy to forget how tricky it can be to get pics online without one. So maybe just sit tight until he replies.
          All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Item I wanted listed on Discogs with make an offer option. Put in a low ball (but still substantial) offer. Seller accepted. I paid. Seller immeadiately emailed saying that he has to leave home due to an emergency. Tells me to get refund from PayPal. Paypal eventually refunded.

Comment

Working...
            X