Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Youth
    replied

This has just been re-released. (CD and download only by the looks of it)

http://www.cherryred.co.uk/product/g...lm-soundtrack/

Leave a comment:

• Agnes_Guano
    replied
    On top of all that, The Wurzels were formed. What a mad crazy year to be alive.

Leave a comment:

• amidar
    replied
    Jurgen likes 'The Beatles', 'Genesis' and 'Kiss' in that order but I'm not sure whether he's pre or post Gabriel. I have no idea what 'Ronald Koeman' listens too but I don't think either of those tunes will be being dropped pre-game anytime soon!
    Last edited by amidar; 12-08-2016, 10:18 PM. Reason: missing word.

Leave a comment:

• eclectiktronik
    replied
    Originally posted by Little Jimmy Oddman View Post
    Do you know this one treeboy? It was issued in 1966, as Liverpool had won the league and Everton the cup.

One of my first 45s, even picked up a better copy not so long back. They still turn up in charities and car boots around merseyside!
    Not exactly a mod psych dancer though, more of a curio!

Leave a comment:

• treeboy
    replied
    You'd never guess they'd just won the two major prizes in UK football. Cheer up chaps FFS!
    Nice one Jim, and no I'd never even heard of it

Leave a comment:

• Little Jimmy Oddman
    replied
    Originally posted by treeboy View Post
    ...My dad didn't have a team he followed, so of course the team in the news was Everton having just won the FA Cup, so that was the one for me. As I recall, you could either get a blue and white kit, or a red and white kit from Woolies...
    Do you know this one treeboy? It was issued in 1966, as Liverpool had won the league and Everton the cup.

Leave a comment:

• treeboy
    replied
    Watched it on the telly with my dad. As a 4 year old I was delighted by Nobby Stiles' skipping along at the end. I lived in a street full of kids and we were all running around outside like mad things straight after the match. That year I needed a football kit for starting school. My dad didn't have a team he followed, so of course the team in the news was Everton having just won the FA Cup, so that was the one for me. As I recall, you could either get a blue and white kit, or a red and white kit from Woolies. Looked great with my Jellies I saw Everton play once, at Spurs. Not a hardcore fan by any means. Gave up on following football by the mid 70s.
    This is the only vinyl reminder I have......tenuous connection

Leave a comment:

• Head Gardener
    started a topic 50 Years Ago Today

50 Years Ago Today

A great event happened on a field in North London, this is the only vinyl reminder I have of that glorious day.

Working...
X