Car Boot pricing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Boot pricing!

Getting things together to sell at a car boot tomorrow, and have a lot of records to take, LP's and 45's.

Was thinking £2 for LP's, £1 for 45's, bulk discount for a few and that, but do I just do it all at a £1 - 50p?

One hand I want to make some cash, on the other hand I want to get rid of the bags of records in me attic. Thinking out loud really, whats the general view?

£2 crate/s. And £1 crates.
    Yep do a deal, but just make it up as you go along :-}

Comment

When I do boots I do £1 LPs and 50p singles, and they fly out. Usually too chaotic to try and remember what came out of which priced box!
      http://peachfuzzforest.blogspot.com
      www.the-onyx.co.uk
      www.kernowbeat.co.uk

Comment

It's time v money for me. You'll sell more pricing 'em at £1 LPs and 50p singles, and clear your attic quicker. If you price 'em higher you might make a few quid more over time, but it'll take you longer to shift 'em.

Was at a booter this morning, and one guy offered me a bundle of about 15 LPs for £2. I was tempted as there were a couple of decent Motown albums, a copy of the Atlantic This Is Soul compilation, and a halfway decent late 60s/early 70s comp with The Move, T Rex etc on it. But the bulk of it was landfill material and I really couldn't be bothered in the end. Maybe someone else would have made more of them! Getting pickier these days

Comment

£1 box, 50p singles. priced up box in boot with rarer records that you offer to people that buy decent stuff.
          instagram.com/vinylhoard

Comment

Do not resort to 50p singles until at least 3 hours have passed. You are just doing yourself out of money.

I would advise to sell LP's at £2 with discount for bulk purchases and singles for £1. Unless you're getting rid of a load of old toot the singles will still fly out and you'll make double the money you would have selling them at 50p each.

Disregard this if you just want space cleared and arent worried about money

Comment

Do not resort to 50p singles until at least 3 hours have passed. You are just doing yourself out of money.

I would advise to sell LP's at £2 with discount for bulk purchases and singles for £1. Unless you're getting rid of a load of old toot the singles will still fly out and you'll make double the money you would have selling them at 50p each.

Disregard this if you just want space cleared and arent worried about money

Comment

Last carboot I did, I started pricing the lps at £2 each or 3 for a fiver. Many people went for the offer (3 for £5), later on I decided to change the price to £1 each and for one hour nobody bothered to look into the box. I changed the price back to the original and ,again, people were buying 3 at a time...
                ¡A tope con la vida!

Comment

Get there early. Price big ones at £2, little ones at £1 with 20% quantity discount. When the initial rush of dealers/junkies has died down halve prices. Bring plastic bags and change. Check weather forecast for rain.

Comment

😃
                    -
                    You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever,
                    but you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun.

Comment

Working...
                    X