library disco-funk/funky disco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• library disco-funk/funky disco

I like the Soul City Orch stuff on Dewolfe, what else should I look for in the same style?
    I need some recommendations on library dancefloor fillers!
    Last edited by Funky Tee; 29-03-2005, 09:40 PM.

'disco's like us' on rouge.

Library disco is just *wrong*.
    Last edited by sermad; 29-03-2005, 12:03 PM.
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

'Neo Rhythmiques' on telemusic maybe of interest. Very well produced, alot of funky bass twanging.

Makes me wanna start dancing like micheal jackson, but unfortunetly I cant.
      Earfuzz

Comment

I just got City Limits -bruton library 1981 today , very nice disco funk all over, arranged by Ray Russel and Mike Moran.

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of disco but i do like 'Light my Fire' on Bruton which has some nice Mooginess to go along with the booginess(?).

Jamie.
          https://soundcloud.com/basicbasic

Comment

Originally posted by Funky Tee
            I just got City Limits -bruton library 1981 today , very nice disco funk all over, arranged by Ray Russel and Mike Moran.
            i have that one on the "to listen to" pile. It just moved to the top!

Comment

There's a Rouge library Lp called Meal Ticket that has a very nice disco track that always sounds familiar. There is the Clear Light Band, also on Rouge has a great track called "Scatter"
              "Its not punishment they need, Its gunishment"

Comment

re: library disco...

this might be of interest:

an Atmosphere Library CD called simply FUNK - has lots of impressive recently-recorded pastiche in several shades, including the discofied variety. cat no: ATMOS-CD 107

will now try to post a jpeg image of the cover (am using this as a test to see if i can get the hang of submitting VV charts properly).
                here goes....

seems to have worked ...not without problems though - when it comes to this technical stuff i'm with oddball in kelly's heroes: "hey! i don't know how it works, i just drive it man..."

anyway, the inner sleeve for this CD says that there is also another atmosphere release called 70's disco (KT 84)

hope this all helps...

Gavvo the Groover
                Last edited by groover; 31-03-2005, 05:31 PM.
                all it takes for evil to flourish...hopefully you know the rest?

Comment

Working...
                X