X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Santa ?

Didn't happen last year and I sort of missed it
    Anyone interested, if so I'm game to do it and match up peeps
    If yes, post your name in the thread and let me know what your preferences are re giving and receiving via a pm, oh and your address

Closing date of say 11 Dec so its not too bad at the PO

Definitely in. I also missed it last year and Xmas day wasn't the same without a bundle of vinyl wonder to open.

Comment

Im interested in this, Count me in.

G
      Elephant and dwarf they call them, Pepe Kalle and his little
      stage dancing friend Emoro.

Comment

ill have a go as well
        instagram.com/vinylhoard

Comment

Tempted to give it another go.
          Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

Sure.
            All the Wolpertingers

Comment

Can't just be six of us want to do this can there?

Comment

I'd be up for it - what are the rules / guidelines / info and that?

Comment

Originally posted by bennyboy View Post
                  I'd be up for it - what are the rules / guidelines / info and that?
                  not really any rules , just drop me a pm sometime with your choice of what type of music you'd prefer to send, and receive, and I'll let you know who you'll be sending your surprise package to on the 11th dec

may get some idea from the 2014 one

http://www.verygoodplus.co.uk/showth...ret-Santa-2014

Comment

In, please.
                    ¡A tope con la vida!

Comment

Aye, i'm in ta.

Comment

Only had a couple so far, can all still participating please pm me by this coming saturday with your preferences and address, please and thanks
                        Hopefully then can let everyone know on the Sun to whom they'll be posting to cheers

Comment

Originally posted by reza View Post
                          not really any rules , just drop me a pm sometime with your choice of what type of music you'd prefer to send, and receive, and I'll let you know who you'll be sending your surprise package to on the 11th dec

may get some idea from the 2014 one

http://www.verygoodplus.co.uk/showth...ret-Santa-2014
                          Sadly this mainly annoyed me as most of the third page is me going "nope nothing yet". I did like the elf-crack joke though.
                          Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

Ok apart from one who has dropped out everyone has now contacted Santa with their Christmas wishlists, thanks
                            Not many of us partaking this year making his task a little harder but he'll do his best

Remember this is not an excuse to clearout chud that should really go to the charity, so please give as you'd like to receive, to quote Col Wolfe
                            good stuff

Looking forward to pics of everyone's pressies after Christmas day

Comment

Something arrived and has been placed by the Festivus Pole.
                              Less impressively I only managed to send my contribution yesterday.

John Peel

Comment

Working...
                              X