Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• babycart
    replied
    If I was a member on the Satin Forum (which I'm not) my user name would be Splattin'Satin.

Leave a comment:

• Head Gardener
    replied
    Originally posted by Sonovox View Post
    Babycham proof watch - nice.

On the other hand, I bet there's a severed head under that cloche.
    of course there's more where that came from, such offers!

Leave a comment:

• Sonovox
    replied
    Originally posted by Head Gardener View Post

Babycham proof watch - nice.

On the other hand, I bet there's a severed head under that cloche.

Leave a comment:

• babycart
    replied
    I doubt she´d be smiling so serenely if forum members "satinstainer", "ilikeitshiny" and " messydress" had been on the wardrobe team for that shoot.

Leave a comment:

• eine
    replied
    I imagine you're more of latin lover babycart.

Leave a comment:

• babycart
    replied
    Crikey, HG. I can understand satin fetishes and even Sir Slim's thing for egg, ketchup and gravy-splattered shoes but Popsey radios and Elizabethan tape recorders are a bit weird.

Leave a comment:

• Head Gardener
    replied
    in 1968 you needed to smoke through about 800 fags to get anything decent

Leave a comment:

• babycart
    replied
    Hey, Eine, if you ever need something to keep you going while you're out digging, you should definitely head for the George Shearing section.

Leave a comment:

• emperor tomato ketchup
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Grim Lounge Cowboy
    replied
    Suddenly, Paddington Bear, he of the Garbage Dumps thread, doesn't seem quite so sad.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Townsend
    replied
    Originally posted by eine View Post
    This thread has led me to reading, in the last twenty minutes, a forum much like this one except it's called 'satinforum'. Like this one it's populated by largely men. Like this one they are posting about their interests.

There are many parallels but it seems that the chief entertainent of the folks on Satin Forum is taking opportunistic wanks down the sleeves of satin lined coats and then posting pictures of the coats afterwards. Kind of like a grotesque finds thread.
    Cool find! I thought the thread entitled 'Fucking Satin Pillows' was going to be a furious rant about a poor quality product, equivalent to our threads that seethe about PayPal and postage.

How wrong I was.

Leave a comment:

• SirSlim
    replied
    Originally posted by babycart View Post

You didn´t come across a Courtelle forum, did you?
    Corfam?

Leave a comment:

• babycart
    replied
    Originally posted by eine View Post

There are many parallels but it seems that the chief entertainent of the folks on Satin Forum is taking opportunistic wanks down the sleeves of satin lined coats and then posting pictures of the coats afterwards. Kind of like a grotesque finds thread.
    I've just had a brief look at that site from beneath raised eyebrows. I liked the thread The Future For Satin : Clear Or Unclear? where you can pretty much substitute the word "satin" for "vinyl" and feel perfectly at home.

You didn´t come across a Courtelle forum, did you?

Leave a comment:

• eine
    replied
    This thread has led me to reading, in the last twenty minutes, a forum much like this one except it's called 'satinforum'. Like this one it's populated by largely men. Like this one they are posting about their interests. Thread titles are

How to upload pictures
    Black satin dress
    gf in gown
    Some music videos with great satin
    The Countess of Snowdon
    What satin are you wearing right now?
    Kiss My Silky Posterior!!

So... I don't know where this is going... I'd probably just like to give thanks to this place.

Wouldn't mind a copy of your mag when it comes out too Ian.

Leave a comment:

• Shere Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by babycart View Post
    I can´t wait. Please keep it 70s - no "bodys" with horrible popper studs on the crotch.
    I'd request French knickers because they're clarsy, and I also have a mild housecoat fetish.

Hubba hubba!
    Whatever happened to the House Coat? Or the Car Coat, for that matter. If we 're-imagined' the House Coat could we set up a Kickstarter campaign and bring it back into vogue? It would have to be artisan, of course.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X