Pye Chartbusters series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pye Chartbusters series

Hi, thought one of you knowledgable vultures might know who is responsible for the vocals on the track Surrender... off of Pye Chartbusters volume 2?? I really enjoy this series, the production is great on a few of the the tracks ...I only have volume 2 and 3....how many did it run too, any info would be greatly appreciated...I think the above track is very nice if ya see it about! many thanks in advance...sid

The Pye Chartbusters series were recorded by various people over the years - Avenue, Dyne and Hensley Music all did a few, and Tony Palmer produced a couple of volumes in-house (with Ray Davies arrangements), but I don't know Chartbusters vol 2 - I'd be interested to hear it!

Comment

shows your pye

Thank you Lord Thames for the informative reply, indeed the 2 volumes I have are produced by Tony Palmer, ahha Ray Davies you say, that could explain the rather spiffing version of Surrender on vol 2. If you would like a listen no probs, could do a CD of some stuff 4 ya, best Sid

Comment

A CD would be fantastic - ta!

Send me a PM - as I've said elsewhere, I'm having computer probs at the moment so I don't know when I'll receive it, but I'll get there eventually.

Comment

Working...
        X