• good article on library music

not sure if it's been posted before.

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/handzondust/id20.htm
    http://www.blaxploitation.com
    Chops for show, groove for dough.

What happened to the sixties?
    My Mixcloud

Comment

This guy posts on the-breaks loads...Has the cheek at the bottom to 'give credit where its due - no copy and pasting' etc And he's stolen interviews off the vv site!

*Edit - Oh he gives a small credit in there. 'Mostly made by the vvpeople'. Still cheeky innit.
      Last edited by sermad; 31-03-2005, 01:27 PM.
      www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

... hmmm. good to see that Sermad and Vinyl Vulture get a name check.

They have reproduced two of 70's Kid's interviews without asking permission, which I suppose it a bit cheeky...("calm down dear, it's the internet...")

.. in fact, I'm guessing the whole article is a cut 'n' paste job from other sites ???
        If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

... looks like we were thinking the same thing, Serm's...
          If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Hey Serm's - Has E-Smooth just posted this link up to fish me and you in, or what!

Comment

Seen this while searching for library LP's. Never gave it much of a look, but seems interesting and educational. Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X