Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

April 2017 new releases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • April 2017 new releases

    After a pregnant pause worthy of the late great Harold Pinter, the second Les Hommes Lp is out in early April.

    Picked up a test pressing a few days ago, sounding good...

    Rory has just put one of the tracks from the LP up on his youtube channel:



    other favourites so far include "canticle" and "paean"

  • #2
    and bloomin right too.

    Comment


    • #3
      Spotted this yesterday... fantastic ;-)
      "It's all just one big plastic hassle..." - Psych-Out

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by SirSlim View Post
        After a pregnant pause worthy of the late great Harold Pinter, the second Les Hommes Lp is out in early April.

        Picked up a test pressing a few days ago, sounding good...

        Rory has just put one of the tracks from the LP up on his youtube channel:



        other favourites so far include "canticle" and "paean"
        The sleeve:

        Comment


        • #5
          the gents are live on 6 Music just now... available for a week http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08l5p19 - preceded by Mr Bongo in conversation
          "It's all just one big plastic hassle..." - Psych-Out

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MPFlapp View Post
            the gents are live on 6 Music just now... available for a week http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08l5p19 - preceded by Mr Bongo in conversation
            I thought it was on at 10pm.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by SirSlim View Post
              I thought it was on at 10pm.
              class ;-)
              "It's all just one big plastic hassle..." - Psych-Out

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by SirSlim View Post
                I thought it was on at 10pm.
                Genius.



                We'll wake you for the launch party, Gian...

                Comment


                • #9
                  This was last month but only had it yesterday...

                  https://vorderhaus.bandcamp.com/album/minor-activity

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'm liking the new Heroin in Tahiti album.

                    https://soave.bandcamp.com/album/her...tahiti-remoria
                    https://tdrec.bandcamp.com/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Big Youth View Post
                      I'm liking the new Heroin in Tahiti album.

                      https://soave.bandcamp.com/album/her...tahiti-remoria
                      Don't blame you, it sounds pretty good to me too. Doesn't seem to be available over here.
                      "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Enjoying the Kris Gietkowski Egg covers.

                        Everyone tear down your own little wall
                        That keeps you from being a part of it all
                        Because you've got to be one with the one and all
                        You've just got to be close to it all

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X