Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over here it all works well and looks good. (Firefox, Windows 10)
    Is the drawing of all the people coming back that used to be on top of a page? I loved that.

Comment

Access via phone is fine. If I try and visit verygoodplus.co.uk on desktop (OS X with either FF or Safari) it just comes up with a "This Site Is Currently Inactive On vBulletin Cloud" page.

Comment

Phone seems to be logging in all OK now, no error message and logs in first time. The forum does run very slowly and sluggishly on my phone, but i expect that's more to do with my technology than the forum itself!
        http://peachfuzzforest.blogspot.com
        www.the-onyx.co.uk
        www.kernowbeat.co.uk

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
          Dragged and dropped in - Easy!

Comment

In now,no problems.

Comment

congratulations vg+ admins and developers. looking good. a worthwhile investment in time and money.
              Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

interestingly I notice that once I commented here the upper level home page is not in sync showing someone else as the latest contributor. Also I dont think we still need some of the sections ending in (new) as that was after the last makeover :-)
                Give a man a tree, He'll take a forest!

Comment

Just been flitting around. Like the new look. Posting photos looks like it should be easy - must try soon.

My thanks to all those concerned.

Comment

Just trying out the search facility - not immediately obvious how you restrict your search to just a specific sub-forum e.g. "diggers guide"?

Comment

• Originally posted by SirSlim View Post
                      Just trying out the search facility - not immediately obvious how you restrict your search to just a specific sub-forum e.g. "diggers guide"?
                      Click the down arrow left of the magnifying glass in the search bar at the top of the page.
                      Click on the blue 'Advanced Search'.
                      The Sources box at the bottom lets you select your diggers guide.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sonovox View Post
                        Access via phone is fine. If I try and visit verygoodplus.co.uk on desktop (OS X with either FF or Safari) it just comes up with a "This Site Is Currently Inactive On vBulletin Cloud" page.
                        Heading to https://www.verygoodplus.co.uk works fine. But just typing verygoodplus.co.uk into the URL field, which (unless I'm going slightly mad) used to work, no longer does.

Comment

• Sounds like you may need to clear your cache?

Comment

• Yes. Security warnings have now disappeared. Thanks to the admins for their hard work. Nice to be running a new version over https. How about a Tor hidden service?

Only yokin' ...

Turbo
                            "White paper inner sleeve is pristine ..."

Comment

• Originally posted by bennyboy View Post
                              Sounds like you may need to clear your cache?
                              Force Refresh (Cmd + Shift + R) doesn't fix it in FF, nor does reloading in Safari after Develop > Empty Caches and turning on Develop > Disable Caches.

I think it's just down to how the URL gets resolved, but odd that Mobile Safari seems to manage it fine.

Comment

• I can contribute but Alan has exceeeded his mail box, please pm me!
                                The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X