Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

psychedelic vampires

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • psychedelic vampires

    Someone knows the answer to this?
    What is the Vampires Sound Incorporation: Psychedelic Dance Party?
    Same album as Manfried Hübler/Siegfried Schwabs Sexadelic Dance Party?

    Please someone - sort this out for me!
    "Only one thought left, that makes me come alive,
    and that is you and me side by side, on the licorice ride"

  • #2
    The version I've got of this is the Crippled Dick 'Vampiros Lesbos' OST, which if I remember rightly draws on two different LPs by Huber & Schwab, so I'd guess those might well be the two in question. Someone who's got the actual LPs might be able to confirm/contradict this, though...
    a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

    Comment


    • #3
      .
      kraut rock ist nicht tot!
      http://www.myspace.com/andyvotel
      http://www.myspace.com/voteldesign

      Comment


      • #4
        Lucertola released the full version of Vampires Sound Incorporation: "Psychedelic Dance Party" and Manfried Hübler/Siegfried Schwabs "Sexadelic Dance Party" on the same cd back in the mid 90's. The cd has been out of print for ages.
        The Crippled Dick release and Motel records were abridged versions of the two lp's.
        Did anybody pick up the other Lucertola cd's? There was another Jess Franco release called "Lucky The Inscrutable" with music by Bruno Nicolai; and also a cd of Jean Rollins soundtrack music.

        Cheers,

        David S.
        God bless Fatso.

        Comment


        • #5
          Do someone know is Lucky the inscrutable is avaliable on DVD, i´ve heard its Francos by far best movie (they are a bit lame most of them)
          rick wakeman´s keyboard

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by soundsville
            Did anybody pick up the other Lucertola cd's? There was another Jess Franco release called "Lucky The Inscrutable" with music by Bruno Nicolai; and also a cd of Jean Rollins soundtrack music.
            I'm one CD away from having a full set - the ones you mentioned are good. There's also Cannibal Holocaust and a set of those Italian Crime songs, some of which ended up on Berretta 70.
            Errr..Hambone?

            Comment


            • #7
              Siegfried Schwab “Feel It”, does anyone know what LP this track is from? some soundmusic lps? or maybe some selected sound lp?

              Heard this track is on Playtime Vol 4 and need to track down this beauty on vinyl!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Brainbomb
                Someone knows the answer to this?
                What is the Vampires Sound Incorporation: Psychedelic Dance Party?
                Same album as Manfried Hübler/Siegfried Schwabs Sexadelic Dance Party?

                Please someone - sort this out for me!
                I know teddy rosso has the sexadelic dance party lp. Im pretty sure he told me that both lps made up the film score.

                I have only seen 'Psychedelic' on ebay once...Both well rare...
                www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by wickerman
                  Do someone know is Lucky the inscrutable is avaliable on DVD, i´ve heard its Francos by far best movie (they are a bit lame most of them)
                  It's not on DVD. The film is probably out on video in Sweden on "techno film" label, like it is also in Finland. Unfortunately atleast the Finnish tape is very rare early 80's release. Anyways it is a nice film...

                  Also, thankz for the DOKO*ENO for the cool cover pic.
                  retro-pop-art-confusion

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by sermad
                    I know teddy rosso has the sexadelic dance party lp. Im pretty sure he told me that both lps made up the film score.

                    I have only seen 'Psychedelic' on ebay once...Both well rare...
                    Both went to complete the LP, but the Psych one is supposedly the joint. Got jacked on these 2 sooooo many times I've just laid off untill a kindly soul offers them to me for something very cheap.
                    it's time for some heartbeats

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      while we're on the subject, I know Siggi Schwab was behind the rather lovely 18th Century Corporation 'Bacharach Baroque' LP, but what else of worth did these two (solo or in tandem) put out? Not hopeful of finding a second 'Lions & Cucumber' for cheap, but a few in the vein of the Bacharach LP for cheap would be nice!
                      a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        A few oddball libraries in the randomly styled Golden Ring series, "Movie Maker's Music".
                        it's time for some heartbeats

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hey did one called 'get back to rhythm'. Never heard it. And another called 'guitarissimo' or something.
                          www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Moi! Moi!


                            I check with my movie collector friends.

                            Timo - you a collector yourself?
                            If it was released here in Sweden i could find it atleast. Or buy a Boot Cd-r or something.
                            rick wakeman´s keyboard

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Do you know if the Hubler 45 with Lion and the cucumber is expensive?
                              rick wakeman´s keyboard

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X