Robert Miles R.I.P.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robert Miles R.I.P.

Sad to hear of the passing of DJ Robert Miles today. I met him once, he invited me to interview him at his North London studio - when I got there the place stunk to high heaven of skunk,
    but he had his own isolated stink-free room which was covered in gold and silver discs and the most incredible sound-system.
    He came across as a grounded, very down to earth kinda guy, he gave me an exclusive mix to broadcast on the show (I have it somewhere...)
    I only met him for an hour but thought he was a lovely fella.
    The Garden Facebook Blog

I always liked that story about him writing Children so that beat-crazed Italian ravers would chill out a bit and stop driving their cars off alpine hairpin bends and perishing in a wreck of flame and metal.
    Instead they would drive home sedately, perhaps drumming their fingers lightly on the dashboard.
    I wonder if it worked?
    Vardy.....¬°¬°¬°PELIGRO!!!

Comment

shit ... more homework ... is Miles_Gurtu a good place to start? ...
      "White paper inner sleeve is pristine ..."

Comment

At 10pm on Friday night I will be broadcasting a special ambient mix by Robert Miles,
        which he recorded exclusively for The Garden of Earthly Delights back in 2005 - (so basically I found it after much digging)
        The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

The Garden of Earthly Delights exclusive : download

The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

Thanks for posting. Looking forward to this. Very sad to hear about Robert Miles passing away at such a young age.

Comment

Working...
            X