Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh i do like to be b side the c side (oof!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh i do like to be b side the c side (oof!)

Evenin' all, I'm thinking of going to check out a record fair in brighton (at the brighton centre to be more specific) is anyone else up for this so that we could launch a full vulture mission with the added atraction of some beverages in a local hostillry of our choice afterwards. Has anyone been to this 'un before, as i understand that it's a regular (quarterly?) affair. is it worth checking out. Do any brighton vultures (hello sermad) have good/bad experiences.
    give me the lowdown.
    derelicts of dialect

oops forgot the date-13th july!
    derelicts of dialect

Comment

The brighton fair is pretty well stocked. Its as good as fair in London for sure. There are five zillion hip hop dj's in the area so it can be pretty fierce - Ive met Quantic, Cash Money, Mark B, Mex, DJ Format + other peeps there.

I might go home that weekend and hit up the fair. We can get up at 5am and go to the antiques fair at Brighton Station too
      www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

[QUOTE]
        5am, yiikes Sermad thats mad mate, still i&#39;m always &#39;game for a laugh&#39; so let me know nearer the time and i&#39;ll try to hook up &#39;wit yo&#39; bro&#39;. I see what you mean by the hip hop massif&#39;
        inna de area. anyway nothing ventured nothing gained i say&#33;.
        ( i&#39;m trying to replace some gear i had burnt to a crisp in a recent small fire in, of all places my bloody record storage room. ouch&#33; ) so current scouring of record fairs is de riguer for me at the mo&#39;.
        derelicts of dialect

Comment

Working...
        X