Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christian Zysset ACID Mondiophone Library question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian Zysset ACID Mondiophone Library question...

Does anyone out there have this LP? What does it sound like? Is it creepy avant-garde euro-library jazz? And for that matter, are there other Mondiophone libraries well worth listening to? Thank you for any help,

-Jonny

got it coming in the mail but it's not arrived yet...

i'll advise as soon as it's arrived - bought cheap on spec just because of the various write-ups i'd seen on it

Comment

Had it once but sold it off, not really my bag, very abstract ramblings really no play out bizniz, very dark in places, basic experimentia in a word. Do not pay more than its worth, I'd put it at $40 max.
      it's time for some heartbeats

Comment

He also did one called 'Cosmogonie'. Sposed to be worth picking up.
        www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Originally posted by Hadrian Elephant

How dark does an LP have to be for Soul-Fiend to be turned off? I have visions of an 'Evil Dead' style satanic force appearing when said LP is played, leading to bleeding eardrums and a really bad case of dandruff.
          Baby aint no darkness too dark for this brother!

And if anybody should feel the fear of impending Dandruff, it is Mista Hero. By Christ, he is approaching Barnet oblivion.

What I meant to say was this joint was too rambling and a shambling an affair with only the odd moments of darkness. I dug its darker edges, but the overall noodling left me bored, kind of restless you know? I'm over it now though. Afterall, it was a long, long time ago. BTW, I spotted this with about five other copies in the flea markets of Paris for a fiver each. There, that's my Golden years bit done for the day.

God, I'm rambling now, gotta............stay..............focused........ ................Sheeeeesh, I need more coffee!

Nick where you at?
          Last edited by Soul-Fiend; 07-04-2005, 10:52 AM.
          it's time for some heartbeats

Comment

Originally posted by Soul-Fiend
            Baby aint no darkness too dark for this brother!

And if anybody should feel the fear of impending Dandruff, it is Mista Hero.

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Of course I was not implying that Mr Fiend had a flaky irritable scalp. This may have have been the case when he played the 'meandering shambolic dark LP of doom', but if so I am glad to report he has made a full recovery. Indeed, were it not for the fact that he turns transparent when photographed, he could be the Head & Shoulders poster boy.

I cannot comment on the Hero bouffant. I have heard strange rumours that he stores multiple copies of Hank Carbo 7"s in said thatch, in waiting for the day when he can unleash them on ebay at a horrendously steep 'buy it now' price.
              He also contributed songs for the Jim Henson movie vehicle 'Muppets From Space'.

Comment

hehe! nicely Hayd, nicely...
                If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadrian Elephant
                  Hank Carbo 7"s in said thatch, in waiting for the day when he can unleash them on ebay at a horrendously steep 'buy it now' price.
                  Hehe!!! I don't know Hank, but any copies of Chuck I may or may not have are already accounted for (and were when I bought them you cheeky get ). A nice soul 45 arrived yesterday that I'm sure Sie will want if you turn your nose up...
                  You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Yeah Hayden - Rich has got you as No.1 Mr Numero Uno on a double copy of a very soulful 45 that I know you and I are both after - so you best be nice to him !
                    If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Working...
                    X