Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Licorice Soul - LSD007 stolen stock - look out for it

Hi

We're hoping that everyone on the board can help us out here. Last night some scumbag nicked a bag containing 40 copies of our latest single, LSD007 - Carol Lee Scott (the dark blue one).

The records were destined for a couple of London shops. The bag was nicked in Islington at 7pm last night. We've spoken to all the local record shops this morning, so if any of you see any copies of our LSD007 45s in any 2nd hand shops in or around London, can you let us know please? PM or email me, Chris or Sie.

As it is we only just break even on what we do, so 40 copies is gonna make a big hole in our cashflow.

Thanks for your help.

The Licorice Soul mob.
    http://www.blaxploitation.com
    Chops for show, groove for dough.

We are going to try tro work out the issue numbers of the 45's that were stolen... we'll keep you posted of developments.
    If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

That sucks serious cockage, fellas.

I'll post this up on the ninja forum, if you don't mind!

Comment

That's just awful

If it didn't break the male code, I'd hug you all
        Matt Hero

Comment

I hope you get the stock back chaps.
          You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

wonder what the thief thought when they opened the bag, or do you reckon they knew it was records before they took it? i guess i'd let all the 2nd hand places know (MAVE, Reckless, etc) if you haven't already

edit - just re-read your post. i'd still call all the MAVEs in other parts of London. never know where they might end up

Comment

Shit buzz.
              Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

Laminated with Clarifoilâ„¢

also see : davidhopkinson.org

Comment

That's awful guys. I really hope you get them back.
                  Mixes, compilations and the like

Comment

Working...
                  X