re: disappearing threads...???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• re: disappearing threads...???

are threads on the VV forum like the tape-machine in mission impossible? do they "self-destruct" (or rather, automatically disappear) after a certain time, or are they removed by those in charge?
    the reason i ask is:
    having acquired the "best of CCS" album, i was going to check out the "funky stones" thread to see if their version of "satisfaction" had been namechecked, but alas said thread seems to have vanished...
    i've noticed this with other threads too, some of which i thought were quite useful for reference.
    perhaps the forum head honchos could create some kind of archive category for the less trivial topics, that have some relevence long after the initial posting? or else set up a new "info wanted" category?

gavvo the groover
    all it takes for evil to flourish...hopefully you know the rest?

It's still there...
    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

No threads are ever deleted unless they break the forum rules.

The forum only shows the last months weeks (I think) by default as this cuts down on processing. All the threads are still there and can be accessed by increasing the time to show threads or by searching.
      Last edited by sermad; 12-04-2005, 03:40 PM.
      www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

threads...

thanks for pointing the way to all threads - as a result, have managed to locate the "funky stones" thread, and added a bit more, if anyone is still interested...

GtG
        all it takes for evil to flourish...hopefully you know the rest?

Comment

Working...
        X