Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utrecht.

Anyone going this weekend?

Pokester, Iueke or any of the other Euro heads?

Anyone else? Always nice to share some beers over the Placebo records...
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Good luck this weekend bro - bring me back a nice record and we'll call it quits with regards to the cash you ponced off me on Thursday night!

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

hahahahahahahahahaa. Good call. Tenner wannit?

Comment

With loan-shark style interest that I forgot to mention to you at the time, you now owe me a straight ton.

... seriously dood - if you've got the time, spend it on some records for me!
        If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

So at the current rate of interest...one Marc Moulin 'Ball of Eyes' coming up then!

Comment

I'll have one of them "Ball Of Eyes" too, please Serm. Cheers mate.

Comment

Originally posted by wooly
              I'll have one of them "Ball Of Eyes" too, please Serm. Cheers mate.
              Sure. Got the 600 euro then?

Comment

Originally posted by sermad
                Sure. Got the 600 euro then?

Comment

If only one could go back ten years! I used to pick up the Placebo albums in Belgium for around £15-20 back then.
                  Mark GV Taylor

https://www.facebook.com/referencepointlondon

Comment

Originally posted by tdlt02
                    If only one could go back ten years! I used to pick up the Placebo albums in Belgium for around £15-20 back then.
                    hehehe.

Saying that. I dont know what all the mega fuss is about 'Ball of Eyes'. 'Innercity Blues' is great. Humpty Dumpty too. But the rest is a bit samey. '1973' is more my bag. Gutted I got rid of my copy.

Comment

Agree with that, 1973 is the best of the bunch. If I got rid of any it would be 'Ball of Eyes', but it's got such a great sleeve...
                      Mark GV Taylor

https://www.facebook.com/referencepointlondon

Comment

Originally posted by sermad
                        hehehe.

Saying that. I dont know what all the mega fuss is about 'Ball of Eyes'. 'Innercity Blues' is great. Humpty Dumpty too. But the rest is a bit samey. '1973' is more my bag. Gutted I got rid of my copy.
                        '1973' is wonderful. You did me a CDR about 2 years back. Going to dig that out again, not played it for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadrian Elephant
                          My mate from Belgium and my mate from Holland (who used to post here as Jammin) are going
                          They are both sound lads and will not be competing for any eurofolkdeathpsyche you may be scrambling for!

Money's in the post Hayd, Now convince those touchy sods over at Funk45

Shame you could'nt come over, Hopefully see ya soon.
                          Jammin's rap odyssey thingy pt1 blah blah

Comment

hmmmm

Originally posted by Still jammin
                            They are both sound lads and will not be competing for any eurofolkdeathpsyche you may be scrambling for!

Money's in the post Hayd, Now convince those touchy sods over at Funk45

Shame you could'nt come over, Hopefully see ya soon.
                            when are you going ? friday or saturday with rich ?

sermad are you going?

Comment

Originally posted by pokester
                              when are you going ? friday or saturday with rich ?

sermad are you going?

Hey Pokester, I think we will only be there on sunday we are spinning in
                              Brussels on the fridaynight at Dyn-o-mite if your interested.
                              Jammin's rap odyssey thingy pt1 blah blah

Comment

Working...
                              X