No announcement yet.

Edinburgh head wetting celebrations...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edinburgh head wetting celebrations...

Just become a father again...

Tired & emotional... all is well, thoughts are turning to 'a good night out' was wondering if i should use the adrenalin and head out tomorrow night... or whether it might be better to wait until next weekend?

Can anyone recommend a night of vinyl vulture recommended musical entertainment in Edinburgh over the next week or so... it's been so long since I went out any indications would be much appreciated...
    In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

congratulations. as for places to go out, i have absolutely no idea. sorry.

but congratulations all the same.

Comment

Congratulations

Can't help you with the Edinburgh thang but hey!....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Hope all are well and happy!!

It was a while ago for me but I sooooo remember the 'tired and emotional' part! Robert Smith got it wrong...boys do cry....well I bloody did anyway.

Cried again when the CSA called Ha!

Hope you can sort a great head - wetter out soon.
      <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

And some Johnny for ya...

A ray of hope
        Flickers in the sky
        A tiny star
        Lights up way up high
        All across the land
        Dawns a brand new morn
        This comes to pass
        When a .......

............you know the rest!

PS.... Better post 'boy' or 'girl' so other VV'ers can trade correct song quotes.....

'Isn't she Lovely'????
        <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

Congratulations! If you fancy a night out, you can't go far wrong with Modern Lovers (shameless self-promotion) on the first Friday of every month at Club Ego, Picardy Place. We've got Andy Smith spinning this month, plus you'll get to meet me, possibly Lee and possibly even the elusive Colin Hero.

Tempted? I'll bet you are...
          Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine/

Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

Comment

Colin is also playing at his regular night in Edinburgh, Headspin, next saturday (23rd). Though buggered if I can remember where it's at. Colin?
            Don't call it a comeback... H, N, and the number 7.
            Ok, it's a bit of a comeback, I suppose...

Comment

Originally posted by someblokecalledfuz
              Just become a father again...

Tired & emotional... all is well, thoughts are turning to 'a good night out' was wondering if i should use the adrenalin and head out tomorrow night... or whether it might be better to wait until next weekend?

Can anyone recommend a night of vinyl vulture recommended musical entertainment in Edinburgh over the next week or so... it's been so long since I went out any indications would be much appreciated...
              Congratulations.

Not sure what's happening in the next week (well I am doing Headspin at teh Bongo Club on Friday but not sure if it'll fit the bill as its a bit more of a hip hop/funk/dance based night but if you fancy poping down let me know and I'll sort you out a couple of guesties) but there are a few things happening towards the end of the month with the Triptych festival on. I'm personally off to see Prince Buster supported by Jerry Dammers djing a set of library music at the Liquid Room on the last friday of the month and apparently Luke Vibert & Jerry Dammers are doing a free gig at the Wee Red Bar the following Sunday afternoon which sounds like it may be well worth a visit. I'd also heartily recommend Modern Lovers which I would be going to if I wasn't heading to Brum to annoy Manzo & Rich that weekend.
              http://www.myspace.com/colinmillar

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Townsend
                PS.... Better post 'boy' or 'girl' so other VV'ers can trade correct song quotes.....
                Boy!!!
                In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Townsend
                  'Isn't she Lovely'????
                  That's what started it....

Thanks for all the goodwill...

Might see some of you soon...
                  In ((( VISUAL ))) Stereo

Eclectic Mud

Comment

Congratulations!

Bound to bump into you soon surely - Headspin and Modern Lovers seconded here!
                    "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Working...
                    X