Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! - Is this a Paypal scam...?

HELP!

I've just received this email - is this a scam or for real???

Awaiting your help.

You have added [email protected] as a new email address for your PayPal account.

If you did not authorize this change or if you need assistance with your account, please contact PayPal customer service at:
    https://www.paypal.com/row/wf/f=ap_email

Thank you for using PayPal!
    The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the
    "Help" link in the header of any page.

----------------------------------------------------------------
    PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

NEVER give your password to anyone and ONLY log in at https://www.paypal.com/. Protect yourself against fraudulent websites by opening a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and typing in the PayPal URL every time you log in to your account.
    If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Load of old arse mate, generated via ebay connections.

I don't even have a paypal account registered to me (use the missus'), and I got one of these sent to my personal addy the other day.

Report it to ebay fraud and bin it.

Schlaters - mines a Coors.

Comment

Cheers Gregor - see you later buddy. Be prompt, or I drink your beer as well as mine

In fact, be early...
      If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sie Vulture
        Cheers Gregor - see you later buddy. Be prompt, or I drink your beer as well as mine

In fact, be early...
        Ohhh you changed it....just when I saw this for the mighty Gergor...

And this was going to the Kolesterol Kid, or Red Wine Man.

Foiled.
        Last edited by Belson; 18-04-2005, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X