• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Folk say four letter word fool.

http://www.ni9e.com/
    PARENTAL REVISORY.........
    MODZ
    Hero No.9
    Last edited by Col Wolfe; 09-12-2009 at 10:37 PM.
    THERE MIGHT BE ANOTHER CRIPZ AT SOME POINT ITS HARD TO SAY

genius
    Laminated with Clarifoilâ„¢

also see : davidhopkinson.org

Comment

Damn right... kinda reminds me of that Chris Morris "MC Fur Q" sketch.
      Official Old School UK Hip Hop T-Shirts available at www.stylewarrior.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Lovegrove
        Damn right... kinda reminds me of that Chris Morris "MC Fur Q" sketch.
        CM is a genius alrite
        MODZ
        Hero No.9

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Lovegrove
          ... kinda reminds me of that Chris Morris "MC Fur Q" sketch.
          haha! I wager that someone like SARGE can find us a link to "Fur Q" online for our enjoyment at work...
          If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

i reckon the Eminem style paedo rapper (JLB8) was even funnier.

anyone hear the 2(?) fake reggae 10"s he put out? amusing, but didn't bother buying them. maybe a bad move, wonder if they are worth anything...?

Comment

Originally posted by bongolia

anyone hear the 2(?) fake reggae 10"s he put out? amusing, but didn't bother buying them. maybe a bad move, wonder if they are worth anything...?
              couldn't really get into jam tho.......
              MODZ
              Hero No.9

Comment

didn't watch much Jam, but the 2 original series of Blue Jam on the radio are really good. worked better with the creepy deadpan sketches floating in amongst the late night sounds (and he played some interesting records! better than Chris Coco and all those fools)

"I'm only 4!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sie Vulture
                  haha! I wager that someone like SARGE can find us a link to "Fur Q" online for our enjoyment at work...
                  TEUPORT: American rapping now, and this American rapper Fur Q is in trouble over his new song, 'Uzi Lover'. During the stage version of the song in the live show, he killed five people on the stage during the stage show, live, as it's performed.

[Cut to scenes from the Fur Q video as Fur stomps around a derelict lot littered with chalk outlines of bodies. Every now and then he fires off a few rounds.]

FUR Q: "Cop! Bitch! Cop bitch motherfucker!"

CHORUS (to the tune of Phil Collins' 'Easy Lover'): "Uzi lover, she's an Uzi lover."

[Cut to Fur Q being interviewed in a hotel room. He sounds rather vacant.]

FUR Q: I set them on fire, with petroleum, and then after about half a minute, uh, I put a gun in each one's face and pulled the trigger.

[Cut to Rolling Stone reporter Derrin Zikks, looking pretentious with a silly beard and moustache and a pompous accent]

ZIKKS: The whole contrervesy is preperstrous, his chorus is obviously ironic.

[Back to the video]

FUR Q: "Uzi like a metal dick in my hand/magazine like a big testicle gland/bitch wanna try it/I said 'keep her quiet'/shove it up her motherfuckin' ass and fry it."

[The hotel room again]

FUR Q: You've got to kill people to have respect for people. Um, uh...

[The video]

FUR Q: "Uh-huh! I did the bitch in/as she lay twitchin'/I knew that she's an Uzi lover."

[The hotel]

FUR Q: You've got to kill some people, anyway, you can't kill everybody... uh, 'cause you wouldn't have anybody left to respect if you did.

[The video]

FUR Q: "He was grateful I shot his pain full/motherfuckin' pig was an Uzi lover."

TEUPORT: When he goes to England later this month, one of the people Fur Q will be doing the killing to is Radio 1 disk jockey Mark Goodier.

[Shot of Goodier in his studio, giving us a thumbs-up.]

[The video]

FUR Q: "Cop fuckin' bitch whore bitch cop fuckin' bitch cop bitch whore cop motherfucker. Uh-huh-huh-huh." (I might have missed a few obscenities there.)

[Goodier cheerily spins a platter.]

FUR Q: "Bitch."
                  Official Old School UK Hip Hop T-Shirts available at www.stylewarrior.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Fur Q
                    You've got to kill some people, anyway, you can't kill everybody... uh, 'cause you wouldn't have anybody left to respect if you did.
                    ...genius.
                    If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by bongolia

That serial killer one is the sickest & catchiest tune I've ever heard ( only on mp3 )

"special request to the man like fred west"

edit : linked here
                      Last edited by Mr_Hopkinson; 21-04-2005, 10:32 AM.
                      Laminated with Clarifoilâ„¢

also see : davidhopkinson.org

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Hopkinson
                        That serial killer one is the sickest & catchiest tune I've ever heard ( only on mp3 )

"special request to the man like fred west"
                        word.
                        MODZ
                        Hero No.9

Comment

Working...
                        X