once again another...HAIR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• once again another...HAIR

i've never seen that one before. is it any good?

Last edited by effi_deep; 04-05-2005, 11:28 PM.
    Autobahn vas ein Monster: here she is, mit 7 others

That's the Bruce Baxter version on Hallmark - very common here in the UK.

As to whether it's any good or not - well, I'm not qualified to comment because I actually don't like Hair very much! But it seems OK from what I've heard, if a bit unspectacular.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Thames
      That's the Bruce Baxter version on Hallmark - very common here in the UK.

As to whether it's any good or not - well, I'm not qualified to comment because I actually don't like Hair very much! But it seems OK from what I've heard, if a bit unspectacular.
      i'm not very into hair either, just seen that one for cheap on a swiss site and thought could be a nice grab (cause there are some nice hair versions ou there).
      thanks anyway my lord
      Autobahn vas ein Monster: here she is, mit 7 others

Comment

I'm fond of a bit of Hair now and then but I found this one pretty dull. I have one in my 'back to the charity shop' pile at them moment actually - if anyone wants to pay postage from Australia they're welcome to it.

The ones I really dig are Don Kirschner Cuts Hair, Bobby Bryants Jazz Excursions into Hair and of course James Last's one but there are plenty of other ones with something worthwhile on them.

Jamie.
        https://soundcloud.com/basicbasic

Comment

Yeah, the Don Kirshner's good - I like the Jason Ryder Sound version too, though it seems a few people round here aren't so keen! Generally I find it's better without the lyrics, which ruin Galt McD's lovely tunes.

Comment

hair

I have to agree, the don kirshner version is one of the better ones. i see it alot out here in australia. here are a few from my selection....

i think i am up to about 19 different version at the moment.

Comment

Jammy, I notice you have the one on Somerset - I reckon that has my favourite version of Walking in Space.

It also has those odd totally non-Hair related tracks...

Jamie
              https://soundcloud.com/basicbasic

Comment

Isn't there some kind of Leo Muller connection with Somerset? They seem to fish in the same talent pool as his other labels anyway - either that or it's Frank Valdor!

Comment

Working...
                X