Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carribean carnival lp

Hey all,

I have a nice clean copy of this lp and was wondering how much it is worth? I had this on ebay and surprisingly I did not get a single bid!! This is the Russ Henderson record featuring the track "West Indian Drums". Its on Allegro records Can anyone help?\

Cheers,
    David
    God bless Fatso.

Woah! The aforementioned track is great !! I'm not sure of the value of the record, but I've seen a few copies traded...

How much did you want for it. Coz I'd love a copy !! Any chance of a punt at it ? Email me, cheers...
    If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

it's worth around 30 pounds. i had one up on ebay too and idem dito no bids. start bid was only 10 or so. weird cause that 'west indian drums' track is massive imho....

Comment

Thanks for that Jakob.

Sie, hit me with your trades list at [email protected]

I'm looking for funky big band stuff and groovy library discs.

Cheers,

David
        God bless Fatso.

Comment

Can you post up a picture? If its the one I think it is then its faily common in the uk and I know of two places that have it < tenner.

But I might be wrong.
          www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

I think I have that one. Nice versions of &#39;Walking The Dog&#39; and &#39;Sammy Dead Oh&#39;? Gerald has it in his store for £20
            You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

there&#39;s one up for auction on the mo (actually 2...) with a pic. here&#39;s the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....y=25600

Comment

whoop I have that - I never knew it was good. Theres one in a shop back home I reckon. Its been in the racks for about 2 years.

I dj&#39;d at a hawaiian beach party about 4 years ago - It was in the middle of december and was FREEZY&#33;

You could only come in if you were in fancy dress and the girls had to wear grass skirts and bikinis

The owner of the pub was this mad brummie and he bought two tonnes fo sand and dumped it in the pub - we mad a paddling pool and a limbo pole

It was wicked&#33; I went into the local 2nd hand stores and bought loads of crap - I was spinning steel drum covers, santo &amp; Johnny, Elvis and all sorts of flavour. I&#39;ll post up some pictures if I can find them...
                www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (sermad @ 16 June 2003,18:03)]whoop I have that - I never knew it was good. Theres one in a shop back home I reckon. Its been in the racks for about 2 years.

I dj&#39;d at a hawaiian beach party about 4 years ago - It was in the middle of december and was FREEZY&#33;

You could only come in if you were in fancy dress and the girls had to wear grass skirts and bikinis

The owner of the pub was this mad brummie and he bought two tonnes fo sand and dumped it in the pub - we mad a paddling pool and a limbo pole  

It was wicked&#33; I went into the local 2nd hand stores and bought loads of crap - I was spinning steel drum covers, santo &amp; Johnny, Elvis and all sorts of flavour. I&#39;ll post up some pictures if I can find them...  
                  he sermad here&#39;s a on other little party pic

Comment

Working...
                  X