Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BELFAST & DISTRICT AMATEUR CHRISTMAS VULTURE SHOWTIME FRUGFEST & MUSICAL SHINDIGY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BELFAST & DISTRICT AMATEUR CHRISTMAS VULTURE SHOWTIME FRUGFEST & MUSICAL SHINDIGY

BELFAST & DISTRICT AMATEUR CHRISTMAS VULTURE SHOWTIME SHOWCASE & MUSICAL LIGHT ENGINEERING WORKSHOP EMPORIUMIUM

Christmas is great, lets have a party.

>system:I've become increasingly aware over the last few minutes that I should hold an Ulster VV meet and how about I do one.
    I'm thinking start/mid august, but two questions I have......
    who will buy my bottled kittens and what do I do.
    I am old and exciting tell me what to do now or lose me forever

BELFAST INTERNATIONAL VULTURE JAMBOREE
    some ideas:

Small dogs seized and carried away

Cows stripped to the bone

Belfast Police service buzzard display team

Discover how to milk Vultures at the Lactorium

Meet Colin east anglias biggest hedgehog

remember: we aint small, we're just very far away from you.

Who might be up for this special event, tell me now.
    What about the time would august be a groove or what?

ITS LOOKING RATHER LIKE IT MIGHT HAVE TO BE A FRIDAY IF ITS THE VENUE I WANT BUT I CONTINUE TO SNIFF OUT OPTIONS.........THERE AINT MUCH BUT MYSELF AND SOME DOGS IN BELFAST.
    Last edited by SARGE; 11-05-2005, 10:21 AM.
    MODZ
    Hero No.9
    Last edited by Col Wolfe; 09-12-2009 at 10:37 PM.
    THERE MIGHT BE ANOTHER CRIPZ AT SOME POINT ITS HARD TO SAY

Hey! nice one Sarge! We've done Manchester, Edinburgh and about to get naughty in Newcastle - so why not Belfast next?

How about at the end of August, the Bank Holiday weekend..??

Just thoughts - remember it is *still* early in the morning...
    If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sie Vulture
      Hey! nice one Sarge! We've done Manchester, Edinburgh and about to get naughty in Newcastle - so why not Belfast next?

How about at the end of August, the Bank Holiday weekend..??

Just thoughts - remember it is *still* early in the morning...
      Gotcha amigo, prob the further away the better given my logistics acumen! but i plan to swing a nice medium flava venue with chicken in a basket and vulture bingo.
      MODZ
      Hero No.9

Comment

if you are thinking of August, remember the first weekend in August is the Big Chill, quite a few people here will be going i think, so that might be a bad time.

your events sound great, especially Colin the hedgehog

Comment

Originally posted by bongolia
          if you are thinking of August, remember the first weekend in August is the Big Chill, quite a few people here will be going i think, so that might be a bad time.

aha. wise words bong.
          MODZ
          Hero No.9

Comment

Originally posted by bongolia
            We'll have the trades descriptions people after us for that - Colin is really the fifth Mitchell bruv (with Si, Sie, Nick and Paul last night I thought I'd overdone the beer, got double vision and stumbled into the Queen Vic ).
            You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Hero
              We'll have the trades descriptions people after us for that - Colin is really the fifth Mitchell bruv (with Si, Sie, Nick and Paul last night I thought I'd overdone the beer, got double vision and stumbled into the Queen Vic ).

shuuuut it you slag -

and get your haircut!

Comment

Originally posted by Si Cheeba
                shuuuut it you slag -

and get your haircut!
                yeah - you're not in The Beatles now!
                If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Alright, alright. I'll sell it to the highest bidder...
                  You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Hehe! nice on Rich... anyway - whaddya all reckon to end of August in Sunny Belfast...?

Here's a few more of my thoughts for the Sarge Gent...

- you need the venue all day, at least 8 hours. Manchester was 4pm 'til midnight, Edinburgh was 7pm until 2am (eeek!) and Newcastle is 3pm until 11pm(ish).

- try to get the venue on a Saturday night so that we can enjoy a Friday night out with t'locals and have Sunday to travel home, bleary eyed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sie Vulture
                      Hehe! nice on Rich... anyway - whaddya all reckon to end of August in Sunny Belfast...?

Here's a few more of my thoughts for the Sarge Gent...

- you need the venue all day, at least 8 hours. Manchester was 4pm 'til midnight, Edinburgh was 7pm until 2am (eeek!) and Newcastle is 3pm until 11pm(ish).

- try to get the venue on a Saturday night so that we can enjoy a Friday night out with t'locals and have Sunday to travel home, bleary eyed.

hmmm.........keep the suggestions a comin'
                      individual riders on a postcard please.

gonna take you fools on the open top tour bus, then we gonna hijack dem wheels and reek far out funky havoc on both sides of our divided community.

here me now.
                      MODZ
                      Hero No.9

Comment

I think that Mike's right - August is normally a bit busy for folk so it late August or even early September would be good. I may have recovered from the BC enough to string a sentence of two words length together...

Will there be badger racing?
                        Last edited by Rich Hero; 10-05-2005, 12:06 PM. Reason: Um?

Comment

.. also a meet-up in late August or early September keeps up the unintentional "we're meeting up on average each 3 months" trend...

... not that anyone had noticed like...

Comment

To be honest, Sundays will always suit me better than Saturdays...
                            Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine/

Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

Comment

There's a good chance I may leave Ireland for a few months in which case it'd be a lot less likely for me to make it. But otherwise in principle I would go.
                              Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

Working...
                              X