Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sandy & johnny

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sandy & johnny

    sandy denny & johnny silvo on saga.
    lunchtime chars buy.
    any good?
    MODZ
    Hero No.9
    Last edited by Col Wolfe; 09-12-2009 at 10:37 PM.
    THERE MIGHT BE ANOTHER CRIPZ AT SOME POINT ITS HARD TO SAY

  • #2
    Originally posted by SARGE
    sandy denny & johnny silvo on saga.
    lunchtime chars buy.
    any good?
    nice cop that Sarge.....don't have it meself.......heard it ages ago........nice enough as far as i recall.........perfect 'fixing broken dolls' soundtrack music.......

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by platerpus
      nice cop that Sarge.....don't have it meself.......heard it ages ago........nice enough as far as i recall.........perfect 'fixing broken dolls' soundtrack music.......
      cheers for the sp Plats.

      no fix, they're just fine the way they are. queue the music............
      MODZ
      Hero No.9
      Last edited by Col Wolfe; 09-12-2009 at 10:37 PM.
      THERE MIGHT BE ANOTHER CRIPZ AT SOME POINT ITS HARD TO SAY

      Comment


      • #4
        I seem to recall that Ms Denny's version of Last Thing on my Mind used to bring a lump to me throat and I used to get fired up about the evil bastard that did it in for Pretty Polly or whatever her name was.

        Johnny Silvo was a bit of a wet lettuce though.
        Specialising in Rusty Goffe since 2009

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MystDrF

          Johnny Silvo was a bit of a wet lettuce though.
          Yeah, got that look about her.
          MODZ
          Hero No.9
          Last edited by Col Wolfe; 09-12-2009 at 10:37 PM.
          THERE MIGHT BE ANOTHER CRIPZ AT SOME POINT ITS HARD TO SAY

          Comment

          Working...
          X