Last weekend's car boot finds...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last weekend's car boot finds...

If enuff people post up and ask (2 requestees will do!) - I'll tell y'awl what I spent my big old £4.50 on across 2 car boots on Sunday AM / early-arvo...
    Yes indeedy!
    100.00%
    Not fussed!
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

My three boyz...

Ooh, get you! Most folks don't wait to be asked. But, my interest is piqued... (If the answer is three salmonella burgers I'll be disappointed).
    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Id rather see pictures. I hate all this 'here is loads of crap ive found over the weekend but tucked in here is a really smart record' posts.

www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Go on, then, put us out of our collective misery. Although I suspect the misery will just begin when you tell us...
        Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine/

Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

Comment

Originally posted by sermad
          Id rather see pictures. I hate all this 'here is loads of crap ive found over the weekend but tucked in here is a really smart record' posts.

I never spot the good ones anyway. But then I am thick.

Anyway, I'm intrigued 'cos I'm guessing Mark may not pick up the tat that some of us do. Or may be he does.
          You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by The Divine One
            Although I suspect the misery will just begin when you tell us...
            Speaking of which, how many Moody's are you on now then, Andrew...

Comment

Agreed. Also i have a terrible memory for names and titles but always remember sleeves. Helps when tracking this stuff down.
              Now celebrating over 1000 posts of nonsense.....
              www.facebook.com/mindtrekers
              www.soundcloud.com/mr-munch

Comment

Ok - you asked for it!!

Louisa Marks 'Caught You In A Lie' (Voyage Int 12"/UK) - scarce UK 12"...

Mountain 'Climbing!' (Bell LP/UK) - their most elusive UK LP
                War 'Live' (MCA LP/USA) - still in shrink...
                The Art Of Japanese Bamboo Flute Music (Olympic LP/USA) - couldn't leave it there - glad I didn't...

Maria Muldaur 'Midnight At The Oasis' (Reprise 45/UK) - beautiful...
                Streisand/Gibb 'Guilty' (Columbia 45/USA) - nice on 45...
                Lowrell 'Mellow, Mellow Right On' (AVI 45/USA) - cool on US 45...always see the UK
                Manfred Mann's Earth Band 'Joybringer' (Vertigo 45/UK) - weirdo orchestral bit a la Peddlers 'Suite London' - based 'round Holst's 'Planets Suite'
                Harry J All-Stars 'Liquidator' (Harry J 45/UK) - well, it is the cricket season..
                East Of Eden 'Jig-A-Jig' (Deram 45/UK) - big perc' breakdown from these soap dodgers...

+ another LP which I cannot remember as I've already 'lofted' it...and...I left a good few other good-looking 45s behind cos I wasn't sure on em and didn't bring me soundburger - was inna bit of a rush to get out that morning....not a bad li'l haul for less than a lady Godiva?

...if anybody can correctly tell me the correct breakdown of the prices to get the £4.50 (3 tries each), I will send them the record of their choice from the above as a kinda 'Brucie 'Res' Bonus'...ok?

Love ya...M the R
                My three boyz...

Comment

Oh, I thought you were a fan of all the "Look at all the worthless shite I got at last weekend's boot sales nonsense, Max Boyce Plays The Hits (16 x doubles) etc etc etc.
                  http://wakeupanddie.com
                  http://weirdgearnyc.com
                  http://makethingsmatter.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mark the Res
                    If enuff people post up and ask (2 requestees will do!) - I'll tell y'awl what I spent my big old £4.50 on across 2 car boots on Sunday AM / early-arvo...
                    was it an A-Team annual and a big bag of out of date chocolate eclairs?
                    maybe a sundried tomato ciabatta and a tub of garlic & coriander olives?

Comment

Louisa Marks 'Caught You In A Lie' (Voyage Int 12"/UK) - scarce UK 12"...

Mountain 'Climbing!' (Bell LP/UK) - their most elusive UK LP
                      War 'Live' (MCA LP/USA) - still in shrink...
                      The Art Of Japanese Bamboo Flute Music (Olympic LP/USA) - couldn't leave it there - glad I didn't...

Maria Muldaur 'Midnight At The Oasis' (Reprise 45/UK) - beautiful...
                      Streisand/Gibb 'Guilty' (Columbia 45/USA) - nice on 45...
                      Lowrell 'Mellow, Mellow Right On' (AVI 45/USA) - cool on US 45...always see the UK
                      Manfred Mann's Earth Band 'Joybringer' (Vertigo 45/UK) - weirdo orchestral bit a la Peddlers 'Suite London' - based 'round Holst's 'Planets Suite'
                      Harry J All-Stars 'Liquidator' (Harry J 45/UK) - well, it is the cricket season..
                      East Of Eden 'Jig-A-Jig' (Deram 45/UK) - big perc' breakdown from these soap dodgers...

+ another LP which I cannot remember as I've already 'lofted' it...and...I left a good few other good-looking 45s behind cos I wasn't sure on em and didn't bring me soundburger - was inna bit of a rush to get out that morning....not a bad li'l haul for less than a lady Godiva?

...if anybody can correctly tell me the correct breakdown of the prices to get the £4.50 (3 tries each), I will send them the record of their choice from the above as a kinda 'Brucie 'Res' Bonus'...ok?

Love ya...M the R
                      oh.
                      i wasn't too far off then.

Comment

Originally posted by platerpus
                        was it an A-Team annual and a big bag of out of date chocolate eclairs?
                        maybe a sundried tomato ciabatta and a tub of garlic & coriander olives?
                        Fack - were you there too? Didn't see ya! Ya should've come up and said hello..I was the bloke with 3 kids on his back and a big smile on his face...

M
                        My three boyz...

Comment

Love ya...M the R
                          M the R - you're clearly mad...i had no idea...there is very good medication available nowadays you know...

Comment

Originally posted by platerpus
                            oh.
                            i wasn't too far off then.
                            Doh! I thought that was a pretty decent little haul...ya can't always find Michael Garricks...or can ya??

M
                            My three boyz...

Comment

Doh! I thought that was a pretty decent little haul...ya can't always find Michael Garricks...or can ya??

M
                              nice little haul indeed sir...Garrix turn up more often than flying carpets though.......so you can imagine my surprise when presented with a flying carpet at 6.30 on sunday morning.......

Comment

Working...
                              X