trifle prices...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trifle prices...

there was the uk trifle first meeting lp on ebay last week and it went for something over 250$!
    is this a normal price at the moment or went the people just crazy???
    i have in mind, that it was MUCH cheaper. bought mine for, i guess 50$.
    i'm confused.....
    Autobahn vas ein Monster: here she is, mit 7 others

I've been trying to find one for about 18 months and the prices have fluctuated a lot, although that price was total insanity. It's been finishing at around the 50 quid mark usually, sometimes more. It can't even be that rare, because there's almost always a copy of for grabs on eBay. Weird.
    http://www.djhistory.com

Comment

Aye.....£50 is about right at the moment.

Comment

I would have thought £50 - £60 was about right. I don't think there's a US pressing of this, is there?
        We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

There's an Argentinian pressing. I've had a couple. It seems to be a bit easier to pick up as the title is in Spanish or Portuguese or whatever they speak in Argentina.

Comment

yeah, i've got an argentinian pressing, goes for about £10-£20.00.

but, if you're a condition freak, the sound quality is terrible, even by the usual south american standards

Comment

Originally posted by Blighty
              There's an Argentinian pressing. I've had a couple. It seems to be a bit easier to pick up as the title is in Spanish or Portuguese or whatever they speak in Argentina.
              German.

Comment

I got one about 2 months ago on ebay. UK copy and in excellent condition (although the seller graded it as mint). Got it for £41 so well happy!

Still prefer the Manfred Mann Chapter Three Vol 1 LP mind and would recommend that ahead of Trifle (cheaper too).
                "Don't get involved in the f**kin' chat pages. It's just full of arseholes talkin' sh*te non-stop"

Comment

Originally posted by vinylism
                  yeah, i've got an argentinian pressing, goes for about £10-£20.00.

but, if you're a condition freak, the sound quality is terrible, even by the usual south american standards
                  The sound quality isn't terrible. It's fine. I don't know how it compares to the UK pressing but I have no complaints with mine. And I'm pretty fussy when it comes to pressing quality.

Is 'Primer Encuentro' German then?

Comment

Originally posted by Campag Record
                    I got one about 2 months ago on ebay. UK copy and in excellent condition (although the seller graded it as mint). Got it for £41 so well happy!

Still prefer the Manfred Mann Chapter Three Vol 1 LP mind and would recommend that ahead of Trifle (cheaper too).

...but very different also... but i like that one veeeryy much too!!
                    Autobahn vas ein Monster: here she is, mit 7 others

Comment

Originally posted by ladyboygrimsby
                      German.
                      And they all dress like Prince Harry.
                      You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Hero
                        And they all dress like Prince Harry.
                        Well, at least one person got it, then.

Comment

Okay I get it now. Next time I'm gonna need a graph or a pie chart or something for my puny brain to understand.

*sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Blighty
                            The sound quality isn't terrible. It's fine. I don't know how it compares to the UK pressing but I have no complaints with mine. And I'm pretty fussy when it comes to pressing quality.
                            really? could just be wear 'n' tear on mine, then. it certainly doesn't look battered or anything, but it's extremely quiet, particularly when compared to other pressings of similar origin. as a result i've always been on the lookout for a UK or US issue.

Comment

Working...
                            X