• Show
Clear All

• Ebay addicts

i hope none of us are this bad:

http://www.randomthink.net/misc/ebay/

I saw this a few weeks ago. GOBSMACKED!
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

i think the biggest shock for me was when the author said he still lived there too!

Comment

we've just bought a house that's smaller than where we are at the moment, i've got a horrible feeling my record room is going to end up looking like that woman's house!!
        http://soundcloud.com/benjaminhatton

http://mixcloud.com/benjaminhatton

Comment

I routinely work with people who live like this. It is sometimes difficult.

Believe me it is difficult!
          it's time for some heartbeats

Comment

She must do a lot of photocopying, Xerox boxes everwhere..
            Now celebrating over 1000 posts of nonsense.....
            www.facebook.com/mindtrekers
            www.soundcloud.com/mr-munch

Comment

That's really extreme obsessive / compulsive behaviour...and very sad .. The completely deadpan commentary suggests that living like that has already affected the son too.

Like a very organised Mr Trebus from 'Life of Grime'. I have to admit I filled up at the Mr Trebus special after he died.
              <<Soul Strut 100>>Collectable CDs 1 Forumusic: April 2014 Collectable CDs 2<<'95 WOF>>

Comment

An ex-girlfriend's grandmother, now passed away, used to be this bad.. really. I helped the family clean up her place after she'd died. It took weeks, as it was so difficult to move around. The mother actually had to have her banned from being allowed to make purchases in all charity shops in the local vicinity, like some kind of OAP Asbo, because she horded so much crap - she just compulsively bought and kept absolutely anything. Anything actually of use just went back to the chazzas, but most stuff just got skipped because it was useless or broken. And there were many skips..

The scary thing is, my record room currently looks a bit like the inside of that house..
                Last edited by vibra; 18-05-2005, 03:35 PM.
                Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by vibra
                  ... like some kind of OAP A.S.B.O...

WHACK!

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by Sie Vulture
                    They should have just put her into custardy..

Comment

Originally posted by vibra
                      They should have just put her into custardy..
                      Haha! That's a straight red though, for the worse pun of the day...

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

I wondered how long it would take to make you crumble..

Comment

OUCH!

Comment

Originally posted by bongolia
                            i hope none of us are this bad:

http://www.randomthink.net/misc/ebay/
                            Looks like the inside of my head.

I actually fund myself thinking, 'it's not that untidy' when I scrolled down the pictures. She's got everything neatly grouped together, at least.
                            You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Hero
                              Looks like the inside of my head.

I actually fund myself thinking, 'it's not that untidy' when I scrolled down the pictures. She's got everything neatly grouped together, at least.

I think I can help...........
                              it's time for some heartbeats

Comment

Working...
                              X