poets of rhythm / king of queens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poets of rhythm / king of queens

i was watching tv yesterday and it was funny to see that doug of the daily tv-soap "king of queens" was wearing a poets of rhythm t-shirt. i didn't know that those shirts excist and it was strange to see such a dude in this nice shirt! i was wondering if you also know some stories about funky clothes and other things in devenitly unfunky tv-shows?
    can you explain to me what this word means?

www.myspace.com/deenoakathedustybutton

Originally posted by deeno
    i was watching tv yesterday and it was funny to see that doug of the daily tv-soap "king of queens" was wearing a poets of rhythm t-shirt. i didn't know that those shirts excist and it was strange to see such a dude in this nice shirt! i was wondering if you also know some stories about funky clothes and other things in devenitly unfunky tv-shows?
    Rachel MC5 T.
    Lovely, but i binned mine.
    MODZ
    Hero No.9
    Last edited by Col Wolfe; 09-12-2009 at 10:37 PM.
    THERE MIGHT BE ANOTHER CRIPZ AT SOME POINT ITS HARD TO SAY

Comment

Once heard London Posse`s "Pass The Rizzla" in the background of Grange Hill. If you listned close you could still hear the swear words
      Now celebrating over 1000 posts of nonsense.....
      www.facebook.com/mindtrekers
      www.soundcloud.com/mr-munch

Comment

Haha! Who was it on Radio One who played a "Dirty" Derek B track (I think the track was called "Get Down") in the middle of the afternoon show...
        If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Derek B swearing? I always thought he was a good boy.

Comment

Perhaps it wasn't so much swearing as sexual innuendo...
            If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Ah, I see. Not listened to good old Derek for a while, might pull it out when i get home (ooo er)

Comment

oh yes, i've heard an alan hawkshaw kpm-track in a german sanitary towel tv-commercial. that was very strange!! a time ago i had a chat with mr.domke, thats the man who's take care for the kpm library over here and he told me that the tv-team who made that commercial asked him for a good song! ay ay ay mr. domke, what's the connection between alan hackshaw and sanitary towels??
                can you explain to me what this word means?

www.myspace.com/deenoakathedustybutton

Comment

Think my fave of these is the Mogwai and Squarepusher mentions on Neighbours. The Squarepusher was along the lines of 'I've got to sell my CDs to make money but I could never sell Squarepusher'. The Mogwai was even better and featured someone bigging up Kicking A Dead Pig, their remix (!) album.
                  Mixes, compilations and the like

Comment

Working...
                  X